It happens

ANNOYING DESKMATE

[Chapter 6]

You smiled and look at him. Your smile cease when you found him staring at you. His dark eyes were looking at you in a way you can't describe but it gives you butterflies in your stomach.

"You are so beautiful when you smile Yerin." Taehyung suddenly said in a very deep yet so romantic voice. Now you feel like the butterflies will burst out! You blush and immediately, you look away from him.

"Look at me. If you are happy with my improvement, please look at me. You made me sad when you looked away like that. Do you hate me?"

"Well.. you pulled pranks on me a lot. We both were." You said, still not looking at him.

Were.

Yes, we were. Just then you realized, since you tutored him, no more pranks pulled between you two. He didn't bother you anymore. In class, you and Taehyung sat side by side just diligently studying instead of bickering and scoffing. Oh wow. This tutoring impacts our attitude too! And... my heart. You glance to look at him. He is still looking at you. Taehyung smiled.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Taehyung asked when your eyes told that you were trying to say something but your words didn't come out. Your eyes wavered away from his eyes as it's trailing down to his nose, and to his lips. After a quite good time, you look at his eyes again. You are trying to figure out his feelings for you and your feelings for him.

 

After looking at his face long enough, you feel like your hands would love to caress that handsome face and to kiss his lips. You want to feel how it felt like if his delicate hands interlocked with you. You want to feel how it's like if his lips met yours.

 

Your eyes widen in instant when you really felt a pair of lips softly met yours. Without breaking the brief peck, Taehyung's eyes were looking into your eyes for a moment as if he was asking a permission to do more. When you didn't back off and didn't even move, Taehyung closed his eyes and his lips started to move against yours, delicately. You felt sparks bursts in your mind and the butterflies burst out of your stomach.

 

Your hands instinctively move to the back of his neck and you pull him closer. Now both of your lips move very smoothly, delicately yet so passionate against each other. Taehyung parted away to let both of you breathe properly and he took this good time to brush your hair back and look into your eyes again.

"I love you Yerin." Taehyung said breathlessly as he connected his forehead to yours.

"W-what?" You stuttered as you tried to process what he just had said to you and what had just happened in between you two. You quickly back off and cup your face. . I let myself lose control! You mentally groaned at your fatal mistake. Taehyung frowns and he touches your hand.

"Taehyung, I'm so sorry." You sighed. "I lose control. I—we shouldn't kiss. Never.." You bite your lower lips nervously.

"Why we can't? Because it is only me loved you?" Taehyung asked. You look away from him and it annoys Taehyung. He doesn't like it when you avoid his eyes while he is desperately searching for it. Taehyung grabs your hand and pulls you closer to him. His act made you look at him.

"Tell me the reasons why. Didn't your eyes say that you wanted it? Didn't your lips move against me because you wanted it?" Blood flushed to your cheeks when he pointed out about the kiss.

"Are you teasing me right now? Is this a prank?" You asked him and tried to pull off your hands from him.

"You yourself know this isn't a prank Ahn Yerin." Taehyung said in a calm voice.

"Why did you say you love me?" You stupidly asked him.

"Because I really loves you." Taehyung said it again without a slight of hesitation.

"Don't lie. We are enemy you know? And you started it! How can you say you love me after what we have gone through?! If this is the biggest prank you gonna pull then you better stop it!" You glared at him angrily.

You are mad because you start to fall in love with him but he didn't show a hint saying he loved you. The only indifferent in him was when he was at the infirmary. Other than that was all the evil Taehyung.

"You put a gum on my chair, you hid my shoes, you pull my hair, you always lock the back door when I was late to school!" You have gone really mad remembering the pranks he had done to you. Taehyung was panicking.

"But you did the same! You flatten my football, you threw my shoes on a tree, you accidently splash soda on my shirt and you always hid my P.E. attire so that I'll be late and got punished!" Taehyung fired back.

Both of you stayed silent thinking back the stupidest and the childish prank you had pulled on each other.

"Yerin, give me a chance." Taehyung caressed your hand gently as he pleaded. "I know I have been bad to you—“

"Taehyung?" A voice was calling for Taehyung from the downstairs.

You immediately pull off your hands from him. You distance away from him and start to pack up your stationery.

"Oh there you are!" And the person was Park Jimin.

Taehyung smiles bitterly as he raised up his right hand, to greet his friend. Jimin flashes his sweet smiles to Taehyung and you. When he noticed you are ready to go home, he says, "You guys finished already? It's quicker than usual. Tae, I have a really good feeling that you will score your math!" Jimin was genuinely happy for his friend's effort.

"I go home first. Bye." You smile to Jimin and leave without sparing a glance to Taehyung. Taehyung sighs and leans on his chair. He looks out the window, brushes his hair back as he bites his lower lips. He looks frustrated and he always bites his lips when he was frustrated. As Taehyung's closest buddy, Jimin noticed that.

"Why? What's wrong? You guys fought again?" Jimin asks as he touches Taehyung's other hand on the table. Taehyung just shakes his head. He feels that you would not like it if he told Jimin about the kiss that happened just now.

It's okay, I'll talk to her tomorrow.

Taehyung thought and nodded.

- to be continued

Oops. And the kiss happens.. what will happen after this?