The Beginning

ANNOYING DESKMATE

CHAPTER 1

...................................................................................................

One year has passed, but I still remember it. His face, his smirk and his evil feet. It all pictured very clear in my mind. I swear I will never forget that face! My first enemy ever!

That morning I was late to school. I rushed up and even not tying up my hair like usual cause I have no time! I barely grab banana milk and drink in while waiting for the bus. Tch. I will be very late if I kept on waiting for the bus so I ran to school.

I used a back road and climb up the second school gate located near the technical labs. Luckily there was no one. I smirk to myself and couraging myself that I wont be late today.

But all my smile disappeared. The teacher of our class hasnt entered yet but I cant opened the back door of my class. Why was that? I looked to the front and saw that evil face of his. His smirk plastered across his handsome face. He had his left feet on the door blocking me from getting in. What the heck?

"Ahn Yerin! You're late!" The witch voice came across my ear. I gritted my teeth and I glared at him. Still smirking like a devil and even clapped soundlessly behind the door. I wish I could just punched him!

That day, I was detained in detaining room near the counselling room and after that I need to sweep all dead and dried leaves around our school. ALONE.

I thought his weird and devil act will stop but no. It continued with varies prank. What did I do to even to receive those pranks. My second year of high school got me sick of him. What even?? We were classmate again this year! Worst, he was my deskmate. F**k!

"It’s okay, 6 months to go." My friends always said that to me. We can’t report it as bully. No because I will make sure to pay him back so that we are always even.

"I hope we arent classmate next year..." I always answered with a fake cry. Fate is so cruel. How can it separate me with my bestie in different class and having a classmate and deskmate like him? Oh God please help me.

< END of Your P.O.V. >

 

"Stop daydreaming and give me your pencil." A voice snapped beside you. You rolled your eyes.

"Why should I give you my pencil?" You said as you opened the text book. What page Sir Jin said?

"Page 67, stupid." He said again. Ughh can’t he speak nicely? You opened it up and put your chin on the back of your hands.

"Pencil!" He whispered a bit loud. Lazy to fight today, you just gave him the mechanical pencil in your hand then take out another one of yours. It’s better to faced Sir Jin, the most handsome literature teacher in our school than to care much about the guy beside me. He is still single heheh. You monologue to yourself. Yet again, you were interrupted.

"Eraser." The boy beside you kept on interrupting yyour peaceful learning session. He elbowed you when you ignored him. You hissed in annoyance as you handed him your eraser.

Where are his stationary? The thoughts popped up in your mind.

"Ruler too." What exactly is he doing right now? We are just jotting down note and what we needed are pencil and eraser only. Why ruler? You turn to look at him who struggled doing something. His text book was covering him who was doing other things in class.

"Ruler...ruler." he sang with palm opened and fingers dancing towards you. Again, you just give it to him in no word. He was finishing his Mathematics homework.

Sometimes, you glanced to Sir Jin, afraid if he noticed him. Sir Jin hates his students doing other works during his class. If he got caught, then you will too. Because you just let him do it. It’s not that your relationship has become good.

No.

Because Math is after this and Miss Seohyun is a very fierce and strict teacher. Honestl, you would love him to be punished in front of the whole class for not finishing his work but that is just not your style. It will embarrass him. You still have humanity feelings.

"How come seven times two equal to nine?" You commented when you saw his mistake in one of his working. He stopped calculating. Tch. Using a calculator can get wrong answers too?

"Oh." He just gasped a word and erased it before calculated it again.

"You need to solve this first." You pointed to a question where he did the working vice versa. This time, he turned to you and glared at you. You raised your brow.

"Sorry I can’t help seeing you being so stupid." You replied and continued to focus to the black board. Somehow, you felt like you saw him smiling but you brushed it off thinking that it was just your imagination.

"How about this? Stuck." He poked your arm. Since he asked with a nice voice, you turned to look at the question.

You had explained to him but he did it wrongly. He seemed he has misunderstood your explanation. You then take action by pulling his book a bit to your side and showed him the right working.

"Excuse me. What are you doing Ahn Yerin?" Your hand froze to the voice. Slowly, you lifted up your head and saw Sir Jin with a grim face and hands crossed his wide chest.

 

-To Be Continued

...................................................................................................

 

Hi! Its been a long time since I updated "Home Sweet Sour Bitter Home". I'm so sorry that I am not active these days. I've gotten busier as I moved up to another semester and another. But that's can't be any lame excuses right? :p I don't write long stories like "Brothers" due to time constraint but I do write short stories and posted in my IG. Yet, this is one of the fanfic that I posted. If I have time, I would like to do a compilation of BTS' Imagines and fanfics that I had posted. Still, I was so grateful and kinda motivated when there are still subscribers who subscribed my story though I'm hella inactive! LMAO. Anyways as to warm up my Asianfanfic acc as I write for Home Sweet Sour Bitter Home, I'll post this story!

Enjoy reading and I hope you love it! Do subscribe if you wanna catch up with the update! And... Dom't forget to drop your thoughts in comment section below! XOXO !