Her Answer

ANNOYING DESKMATE

12

When Taehyung was explaining to you the whole story happened at that Friday evening which was two weeks ago, you kept your straight face along during his whole story session.

But when he was about to say, which you guess the word was a 'kiss' word, Taehyung stuttered. You don't know why he was stuttering. Maybe because he was afraid you would get mad if he brought up the kissing-other-girl topic. Him trying to say the word was looking all cute plus with his rosy pink cheeks. Was he shy? Lol.

In instant, your mad flew away and you drop down your straight face. The corner of your lips stretch, tearing a teethy smile and the smile was so bright that it lifts up your cheeks. Taehyung hear your soft chuckles. He looked up to you and slowly, he too, tore a relief smile.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked with a shy smile. He already knew why you smiled but it was all only to cover his shyness.

"Because you're cute." You chuckled again. Taehyung the back of his neck as he looks away. You want him to look at you because you wanted to say something to him eyes to eyes. But you need to say something that will make him turns back to you.

"Since you're here now, I have something to say." You spoke with the remaining courage left in you. But when Taehyung turns to you, suddenly the courage falls and bloods flush to your cheeks. It felt really hot.

"May- maybe you don't have to look at me." You tilted your head down. What a spoil. Your shyness beats you!

"No, I love seeing you being shy like this." Taehyung refused with a joy smile. Your eyes widen in surprise.

"No I am not shy!" You denied and looked up to his face.

"Then stay like this. Look at me and tell me what is it." Taehyung stared deeply into your eyes, challenging you. When he took your hands in his, your heart starts to tremble. What was he? How could he make you weaker like this with just a stare and a slight touch?

"Y-you know what? I'll just tell you tomorrow." You pull off your hands away. Taehyung's jaw dropped. He grabbed your hands again, preventing you from going away.

"Whaaat? Oh come on Yerin~ sit back down and confess already!" He whined in desperation. He wanted to hear the truth. He wanted to know your feelings from yourself.

"Conf- what? Who told you I'm gonna confess to you?" You pulled away one of your hand and hit his arm. Taehyung didn't ache yet he smirked.

"Let's meet in the library, our usual spot. I have something to tell you." Taehyung recited your letter to him by copying a girl's voice. Probably he tried to mimicking you but he failed, unfortunately. He sounded like an aunty.

You are embarrassed because he remembered the lines but your stomach tickles because of his act.

"The hell you talked about? And what's wrong with your voice?" You laughed out loud and you were Shh'd by the other students downstairs. You cupped your mouth and Taehyung giggled till his tears almost drop. He sticks out his tongue to you while you face palmed.

"Did you realized we are gonna have next paper in 20 minutes?" You asked. Ah whatever to the quick revision thanks to Kim Taehyung who stole your time, and your heart.

"Yes but still I won't let you go until you confess." Taehyung was determined to have you confessing to him.

"But I didn't say I want to confess to you in the letter! But wait, how did you knew what I wrote when you didn't get my letter?" You sent a glare to Taehyung. If he dares lying, only God knows what you'll do to him!

"Hanny told me!" He chirped. "By the way Yerin time is ticking~ tick tock tick tock." Taehyung sang. He was so happy right now. Perhaps because he already knew you are going to confess to him.

You sighed. I'll settle Hanny later. You thought to yourself and you look at Taehyung again.

"I love you Yerin. Do you love me too?" Instead of you confessing, Taehyung confessed again but in the proper way. His grips on your hand felt a little tight and you can feel him silently trembling in nervous. His palms are also getting sweaty. Was he thinking that you will reject him?

When you took longer to response, Taehyung started to shift his eyes down. And at that time, in a quick movement, you gave him a chaste peck on his lips. It made Taehyung sat straight and had wide eyes upon your action. His baffled face was so cute and you smiled dearly.

"I love you too Taehyung."

Finally, you reply to him.

 

THE END

 

Are you satisfied with the ending? hehe

There will be a bonus part!

I would like to thank everyone who have been reading and subscribing Annoying Deskmate.

Really thank you so much! Also big thanks for my readers who leaves comments!

Thanks for the big support! <3