I hate him/ I Hate her >.

Full House 2

 

“omma, I’m home.” Hyoyeon said as she remove her shoes then she enter the house and throw herself on the sofa at the living room.

“wow you’re that tired hyoyeon?”

“neh omma I have a really bad day today. Is appa home now?”

“not yet but he’ll be here any moment now. the dinner is ready now so we’ll just wait for him if you’re not that hungry yet.”

“let’s just wait for appa. I don’t want to eat if he’s not home yet.”

Hyoyeon was resting on the living room flipping some pages of the magazine located at the center table while JiEun was switching channels of the television finding some interesting show to watch, then after a moment someone enter the house and it was YoungJae.

“hey what’s up seems like the both of you were really tired?”

“aigoo, appa were just waiting for you. Since you’re here let’s eat now, omma already prepared our dinner. I’m so hungry now, come on.” Hyoyeon said

“you’re such a glutton Hyoyeon.” YoungJae said

“no I’m not I’m really hungry now since I have a bad day so I need to release my anger through the help of food.”

“ok fine, what did my lovely wife prepared for dinner anyway?”

“my favorite and our daughters favorite too of course.” JiEun said

“don’t tell me it’s spaghetti again?”

“BINGO!”

“aish, yah JiEun-ah o want to eat rice.”

“We don’t have rice”

“then cook rice now.”

"I don't want to"

“aigoo, I really want to eat rice tonight.”

“then don’t eat, I’ll just let you starve.”

JiEun enter the dining room with her arms crossed near her chest but YoungJae followed her begging not to get mad at him. Hyoyeon just rolled her eyes again but she just laugh at the two.

“omma, appa if I were you let’s eat now before I lose my appetite because of what you were doing.” She said and enter the dining room.

She sat on her seat and begin eating their dinner, the two just followed her. While they were eating Hyoyeon begin to tell them what happened to her.

“omma, appa a while ago I was almost hit by a car.”

“”bwoh?!” the two said in unison.

“aigoo, I said I almost hit by a car. The person who owns it is so arrogant, he even looks like appa.”

“who is he? Maybe he’s my fan?”

“I don’t think so appa and I don’t know who he was but I’m really pissed off of his attitude. He even call me chicken head and bird brain. He really looks like you appa but his eyes are really small and you’re way more handsome than him.”

“of course no one can resist my looks.”

“woah, wind becomes stronger here, maybe there’s a typhoon coming.” JiEun said and she rubs her arms.

“Yah I’m just telling the truth. Anyway what else did he do?”

“well I can’t remember but I really do hate him a lot and if ever I’ll see him again I’ll give him a knuckle sandwich on his face.”

“that’s an un lady act Hyoyeon-ah.”

“I know but who cares.” She said and she continue eating.

“oh I remember something. YoungJae, Hyewon called awhile ago telling that they are planning to meet us.”

“they?”

“yeah, they. Hyewon and MinHyuk together with their child.”

“oh right it’s been a long time since we saw them. when and where?”

“next week, so the two of you needs to clear your schedule most especially you Hyoyeon.”

“neh omma, but why it’s only me?”

“because your appa might have work that day but he need to attend on time.”

“oh araso, who are they anyway?”

“they’re our friends and thir child is about your age but I think you’re a bit older.”

“oh ok, I hope we can be friends.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Junho-ah how’s your day?” Hyewon said as her saw Junho enter.

“a bad day omma.” He said and he gave her a kiss on her check.

“why? Something happened?”

“I’ll just tell you later. Where’s appa?”

“I’m here, how’s the company?” MinHyuk said as he appear in front of them.

“Still the same appa. I’m already hungry, can we eat now.”

“of course were just waiting for you. Come one now.”

They all went to the dining room an begin eating their dinner.

“junho-ah clear your schedule next week, the same day. We have to meet some people.”

“I can’t appa just tell me what time you’ll meet those people and I’ll just go.”

“ok just be sure you’ll come.”

“araso, who are they anyway?”

“they are our friends. We want to meet them since it’s been a long time that we saw them.”

“why am I included?”

“because we want you to meet them too.”

“oh, ok I’ll be there.”

“by the way why do you have a bad day?” Hyewon ask

“oh it’s nothing. I just had an argument with some chicken head or bird brain.”

“Yah you’re being arrogant junho-ah. Is it a girl or a boy?”

“a girl, but she’s boyish and a stupid one.”

“Junho-ah that isn’t right she still a girl.”

“even though and brains must be the same even though you’re a boy or a girl. She even want to tell me who her parents are but I’m not interested so I just left her.”

“Aigoo junho-ah you should’ve done that.”

“let’s just forget it. I might lose my appetite because of her.”

Hyewon and Minhyuk just stare at him and they also meet each other’s eyes.

“Junho-ah when will you change your attitude.” Hyewon said to her mind

When they finished their dinner Junho just lock himself on his room.

“I don’t want to see you again bird brain, you really ruined my day.”