I've seen her/him again!

Full House 2

 

JiEun brought Hyoyeon to the mall to buy some clothes and make-up for her.

“omma do we really need to buy all these things?”

“of course we’ll meet them today so you really need those things. Who knows maybe their son will be your boyfriend.”

“Hell no way omma. Are you planning to have an arranged marriage for me with their son?”

“not yet.”

“NOY YET?! Omma don’t ever plan that thing. I only have my one love and you know who it was.”

“yeah right, that’s why you also want to be a celebrity. Araso I won’t plan that thing anymore, let’s go home now to dress you up.”

They went home and JiEun begun putting make-up on her and dressed her up like she was a doll.

“omma I might look like a clown.”

“no you’re not. Oh by the way your appa will go ahead since he just came from his schedule today.”

Then JiEun phone rings and YoungJae was the one calling after they’ve talked she tell her what YoungJae had said to her.

“Hyoyeon-ah your appa is already there so let’s hurry up now. Hyewon and Minhyukis also there now but their son haven’t arrive yet.”

“Aish, ok fine, why do I have to do this?”

“You’re just going to meet them Hyoyeon. Remember to smile always ok?”

“neh, omma”

Hyoyeon and JiEun arrive at the venue, then YoungJae immediately approach them.

“what took you so long? He said as he give a kiss on JiEun’s cheek

“I dressed up our daughter first.”

“oh really?” he said then look at his daughter

“woah Hyoyeon-ah your mom is really great in dressing you up. You’re really pretty.”

“aigoo, appa. I hate these thing could you please tell omma to stop dressing me up like a doll.”

“no I won’t since you do look pretty and you need to develop that lady act. Now let’s go, Hyewon and Minhyuk is waiting.”

They enter the VIP room and there they saw Hyewon and Minhyuk. Hyewon immediately hug JiEun and she introduce herself to Hyoyeon while Minhyuk just tap her shoulder but Youngjae made a fake cough.

“yah Minhyuk, who told you to touch her?”

“what? I just tap her shoulder not a hug. Don’t tell me after all these years you’re still of jealous.”

“oh uncle Minhyuk, you’re the love rival of appa in the past?”

“yes I am and your auntie Hyewon is your omma’s rival too.”

“oh.”

But it’s over now. unless your appa is still affected.” Minhyuk said

“of course I’m not affected anymore. TSK!” YoungJae said

“Appa is getting jealous haha J”

“Yah Hyoyeon-ah stop it or you won’t be a celebrity anymore.”

“Araso, araso, I’ll stop now, Sheez defensive much.”

After a while someone entered the VIP room and looks like he’s in a rush.

Hyoyeon saw that person and she frowned but no one notice it, then the person speaks.

“omma, app. Sorry I’m late I still finish my work.” He said as he peck on Hyewon’s cheek.

“aigoo, I told you to just relax for a while come on I’ll introduce you to some people………………… junho this is YoungJaw the so called hottest celebrity and my childhood friend, and this is JiEun his wife. They are our friends.”

“annyeong haseyo, junho imnida. Nice meeting you.”

“annyeong Junho-ah, I just notice that you do look like my husband.”

“well because I always look at his picture when I was pregnant, that’s why sometimes MinHyuk is getting jealous.” Hyewon said.

“haha I wonder how he looks like, anyway this is Hyoyeon my only daughter.”

Junho bowed at her since he haven’t see her face yet but the name seemed familiar. Hyoyeon just flash a fake smile then after a second it disappear and turn her head around so that she won’t see his face.

“Hyoyeon-ah, greet him properly.” YoungJae said

“I’ve greeted him so no need for that.”

Junho remembered that voice and now he needs to confirm it if he was right. He look clearly at her face and he glance a little from the direction that she was looking at.

“YAH, how dare you show your face again.” He said and his eyebrows met.

She turned around to face him and she frowned again

“excuse me, you’re the last one who entered her so it was you who have guts to show your annoying face, small eyed guy.”

“you two know each other?” their parents said in unison.

“Appa, omma, he’s the one I’m talking about, the guy who called me chicken head.” Hyoyeon said JiEun and YoungJae just stare at them

“you’re really a chicken head.” Junho said

“Junho-ah be a gentleman.” Minhyuk said

“HA! No way! I’ll rather commit suicide that to be a gentleman into a poultry headed girl.” Junho said

“oh really, then I’ll give you a knuckle sandwich right now.” Hyoyeon said and she was ready to punch his face.

“Hyoyeon-ah you’re getting boyish again.” Hyoyeon’s parents said

“AISH, I HATE THIS DAY.” They both said and stop arguing just for their parents.