i want her to be mine

Full House 2

Junho sighed as he was seated on the sofa of the living room. It was his day off so he just stayed at home.

It’s been 1 month since the scandal erupted and everything was back to normal after the Press conference. Eunhyuk stated that the netizens misunderstood the picture of him a IU. Even though he likes yadong, he will never do such thing. He explained everything to the press but he stated something that Junho become jealous. Well he just said that he likes someone but it’s definitely not IU. He said all the trait of the girl he like and it points to Hyoyeon, though he didn’t mention a name Junho knows that he was referring to Hyoyeon.

“What’s with the sigh Junho?” his mom said

“Nothing Omma, I just miss someone.”

“Who, Hyoyeon?”

“ANI! Why would I miss her?” he defended but he truly misses her

Well Hyoyeon never came back as a trainee again, she just stay at her father’s dance school and teach. Most of the time Junho visits her, but he was just staying outside, so Hyoyeon doesn’t know that Junho was there.

Everything he’s there he notice that Hyoyeon lose weight and pretends that she was alright. After their act as a couple he knew how Hyoyeon would usually pretend that there’s nothing wrong.

“Aigoo, stop denying it my son. I know you really miss her. Ever since she quit as a trainee you become like that, always sighing and go to YoungJae’s Dance Studio, if not you always go to their house pretending that there’s something that your father wants to say to her father or mother.”

“Omma what should I do? I think I really can’t stand that she’s not with Me.” he whined like a child

“why don’t you court her?”

“omma do you think she will accept me after all the teasing that I’ve done?”

“well It’s your fault anyway. Who told you to argue with her in the first place?”

“omma you’re not helping me at all.” he pouted and his mother throw a pillow on his face.

“Yah! Stop whining like a child. It doesn’t suites you anymore.”

He just crossed him arms a sigh again, then his father came.

“yah what’s the matter here?”

“Appa, omma doesn’t want to help me at all.”

“you Junho, asking for help? Wow that’s new.”

“appa!”

“You’re asking for help about what?”

“well it’s about Hyoyeon. Your son misses her and asking some help.” His mom said

“what specific help you want anyway Junho?”

“Appa I want her to be mine.”

“Bwoh? That fast?!”

“yup because Eunhyuk said at the Press conference that he like Hyoyeon, though he never mentioned a name but I know that he was referring to her. He even said that when the scandal dies, he will make sure that she will be hers.”

“so it was Hyoyeon he was referring to. Does Hyoyeon like him?”

“actually appa, hyoyeon never said this to you but the reason why she quit as a trainee was because of Eunhyuk. You see, Hyoyeon had a HUGE CRUSH on him and that’s the reason why she wants to be an artist but her dream faded when the scandal erupted, that’s why she decided to quit so that she won’t encounter him. I have a feeling that Eunhyuk will really make a move to have her and gain her trust again. So appa you have to help me!”

“Aish you’re just like a girl. Tell me, do you like her that’s why you want her to be yours, or you just don’t want her to be with Eunhyuk?”

“Appa I li………………… ani, I love her appa. All throughout our acting as a couple I fell in ove with her and I’m really sure that it was love because the feeling that I feel is greater than what I feel for UEE in the past.”

“Araso, I have a suggestion. Why don’t you make a contract again?”

“contract? What kind of contract?”

“just like what you did. I remember that her parents also made a contract before.”

“what will be my condition anyway, I don’t have anything for me to blackmail her again.”

“ask for Youngjae’s help. He’s really good with that, but I think you have to tell him your plan.”

“gomawo, appa.”

 


 

 

“Hyoyeon, do you really not want to go back as a trainee again? It’s been a month you know. The word ‘MOVE ON’ is on trend why don’t you try it” his father said

“I don’t really want to appa and besides that’s what I’m doing right now the word ‘MOVE ON’”

“no you’re not doing it because you still teaching on my dance studio.”

“just let me appa. I really don’t want to be an artist anymore.”

YoungJae didn’t argue with her anymore since there’s nothing he can do about her state.

They notice that Hyoyeon wasn’t with herself for the past month and she really lose a lot of weight. Well if he could kill that guy then he would have to but her was also thinking about his career.

He receives a text message from Junho and he smiled a little.

“Hyoyeon, if you really want me to let you teach on my dance studio then you have to come with me on Saturday.”

“why?”

“well you’ll know.” He said and smiled.

smile of rain photo fh50on71_zps561f193b.jpg

“Appa I don’t want you smiling like that. You look like Junho the jerk. I know there’s something that will happen.”

“just wait Hyoyeon hahaha.” He said and went up stairs

“I have a bad feeling about this.”


a short update for everyone

i know that i was not able to update for a long time

and it's my fault 

thank you for being patient and i hope you'll still be patient on this fanfic

now i need to have suggestions again on how will i continue this Fanfic

i want it be like the original Full House genre but i don't know how will i continue it 

so i need suggestions again

and lastly.............................................

Merry Christmas to all :)