First What?!

Full House 2

 

“really uncle Minhyuk? I would be on Eunhyuk-sunbae’s concert?”

“yup that’s true.”

“ASA :D, thanks uncle I really want to be on the same stage with him”

“you’re welcome Hyoyeon, but why are you so happy on performing on the stage with him?”

“uhmm it’s nothing. Eunhyuk-sunbae is really awesome that’s why.”

She smiled at him but deep inside it’s not the real reason why she wants to be with Eunhyuk.

I can’t tell anyone that Eunhyuk-sunbae was my ultimate crush.”

“so Hyoyeon tomorrow you’ll be rehearsing with him the whole day for the concert so be prepared it would be a tough practice sessions.”

“araso, thank you very much again.” She bowed and exited the office she made way to the practice room and she saw a person who look like a he was lost or something.

She approach the person and talked to him.

“excuse me can I help you or something?”

“uhm yes I was looking for this room but I guess I was lost.”

He showed her the paper where the room number was written.

“oh you have to go straight ahead of this hallway and then turn right, the 2nd door was the room you’re looking for.”

“thank you very much.” He bowed to her

“Welcome, by the way are you a new trainee here?”

“uhmm yes I was just casted a week ago.”

“really? Well do your best ok? I have to go now, goodluck :D”

“neh. Kamsahamnida.”

Hyoyeon entered the practice room again and then again she dance. She was wonder what’s the name of the person she helped.

“aish I should’ve ask the name. maybe we can be friends. but wouldn’t it be in appropriate for a girl to ask a name before a guy?”

She set aside first her thoughts then someone busted the door again.

“YAH, YOU REALLY DON’T HAVE MANNERS DO YOU?”

“Mind your own business bird brain, dad just want me to give you this.”

It was an invitation card for the press conference of Eunhyuk’s concert even though Hyoyeon was just a backup dancer for that night she was invited to be seated on the VIP seats wherein the officials of the entertainment agency was about to take a seat.

“WOW I never knew that I would have a chance to be part of it.” her eyes were twinkling and if Junho wasn’t there he may be on a fan girl state again

“tsk, tsk, if I were you, you mustn't attend the press conference.”

“and why huh?!”

“it’s because you’ll just make trouble on that day.”

“bwoh?! Yah! Just say that you don’t want to see me on the press conference. Just because you’re the heir of this company it doesn’t mean that you have the authority to control what I want.”

“aish I more word from you and you’ll be sorry.”

“huh, as if. Why are going to eliminate me again just what you did the last time? Fine then let it be.”

“you know what you’re making my life miserable here.”

“so what? I don’t care just…………”

“THAT’S IT MY EARS HURTING FROM YOUR ANNOYING VOICE.”

“WHAT WILL YOU DO PUT A TAPE ON MY………………….” Her eyes widen from Since Junho was now very irritated from the annoying voice of her

He sealed her lips with his lips. In short he kissed her.

He was kissing her like the whole world depend on it but even him he doesn’t know why he did that. After a while their lips apart and both of them were in deep shock by Junho’s action.

Junho just hurriedly leave the room after while Hyoyeon still can’t breathe and still processing the things that happened a while ago.

“He……. He….. He…..kissed me?”

Hyoyeon scream like a kid who didn’t have the candy that she want. It was her first kiss after all and she always wanted her first kiss would be a romantic but it didn’t happened.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that jerk stole my first kiss! >.< I hate him even more. I wanted Eunhyuk to be my……………………………. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I really hate him.”

 


 

who do you think was the new trainee it's up to your suggestion of who will it be

Will it be one of the EXO member, if yes who? (specific member)

or

Other groups

Just suggest of who will it be :)

thank you for reading :D