Kiss again

Full House 2

 

“Appa, should I really go to that party? I hate parties remember?”

Hyoyeon’s family was invited on Junho’s B-day party but of course she doesn’t want to come.

“you have too and besides we’re also there so no need to worry. I know that you don’t want to go because it was Junho’s party.”

“Appa we might fight again you know.”

“Yeah I know that’s why we are also there.”

Hyoyeon’s POV:

Urgh! Why do I have to attend that jerk’s party? If my parents are not friends with his parents’ maybe I could run away. Well that was really my plan after all but Omma caught me.

“Hyoyeon-ah are you ready?” it was omma

“No I’m not I will never be ready for that party.”

“Aigoo, you don’t have a choice come on now.”

She dragged me out of the house and Appa was waiting inside the car.

When we reached their home, uncle Minhyuk welcome us together with Auntie Hyewon and of course their one and only child Junho.

“Hyoyeon-ah, aren’t you going to greet Junho?”

Aish this is what I want to. Should I greet him? Of course I should but I really don’t want to.

“Happy B-day.”

“You think I will accept your greeting.”

OK this will be the start of today’s WAR

“Yah you should be thankful that I greeted you even though I don’t want to.”

“why would I be thankful? After you Kicked, Punched and stepped my foot the other day?”

“Oh so you are taking your revenge on me. well I think it would just be a hard time for you since you really can’t do anything to me.”

“YAH YOU……………….”

“WHAT?”

“YAH could you two at least get along just for today?” uncle Minhyuk said

“NEVER” Both of us said in unison

Then we start the glares which we usually do. Let’s see who will retreat first on this glaring. After a moment he can’t resist my glare and give up. He grinned his teeth and walks way.

“Just don’t mind that boy. Come let’s grab some food for you guys.” Aunt Hyewon said.

I was grabbing some food from the buffet corner when I sense someone beside me.

“hey don’t tell me you’re going to eat all the food here? We still have a dance for my concert remember?”

Concert? Wait isn’t it…………………….

“Eunhyuk-oppa?!” yey he’s here. OMG do I look nice? Aish I should’ve grab a lot of food

“Surprise to see me Hyoyeon?”

“of course oppa, and I’m happy that you’re here. At least I have a friend here.”

“really? Well I’m not surprise that you’re here I know that your family is a family friend of them that’s why I am expecting you. Anyway do I look cool with this clothes?”

Oh come on Eunhyuk-oppa you’re really cool whatever you wear, why ask me that?

“of course you are, charismatic as ever haha J”

“Aigoo, Hyoyeon-ah that’s too much for a compliment, but thanks. Anyway you’re really pretty wearing a dress.”

“I really don’t want wearing this kind of clothes. I can’t even walk properly with this heels even the dress is too short.”

I hold my dress a twirl around while saying that words to him. Well it’s really too short for me, it was about 3 or 4 inches long above my knee I think and a 3 inches high heel shoes. See it’s a torture on my side. If you think girls likes to wear this kind of stuff, well COUNT ME OUT.

“Aniyo it’s not too short, it’s just fine. Don’t you know that guys like their girlfriends to dress up like that?”

“why?”

“hmmm let me see.” He scanned my whole body from head to toe and looked into my eyes again.

“I know so that we could see the girl’s beautiful and slender legs.”

Beautiful………………. BWOH?

“YAH Oppa are you a Byuntae?”

“ANIYO I’m just telling the truth.”

“Truth your face.”

“Seriously Hyo you really look good wearing a dress. Although you look good in anything you wear but wearing a dress would enhance your feminine side of yours.”

“oppa you really know how to use your Honey lips.”

“aigoo I’m telling the truth you know. Go eat your food now I know that you really want to eat then now.”

“eat with me oppa. Omma and Appa are with Junho’s parents so I’m all alone because I don’t want to be with Junho.”

“ok come on.”

Eunhyuk-oppa wrapped his right arm around my shoulder as we walk through their table. He pulled a seat for me and I sat in the chair. I was ready to eat my food when he speak again.

“Hyoyeon-ah aren’t you cold?”

“a little why?”

To my surprise he took off his coat and places it on my shoulders.”

“oppa what are you doing? Take this back I’m not that cold anyway.”

“I know you’re laying Hyo when I place my arm around your shoulder a while ago you’re already shivering.”

“but…..”

“no more but, you might catch cold. I don’t want my dance partner to be sick.” He said and show me his gummy smile again

Aigoo, eunhyuk-oppa you’re making me feel like I am your girlfriend. OMG I’m really going to faint in no time.

But I realize that everyone is in silence after that and I heard my name.

Who called me?

Then I see Junho walking towards me he pulled me from where I was seated and………………… KISSED ME…………… AGAIN?

Eunhyuk’s POV:

Junho kissed her?! NO WAY why would he kissed her? I should be the one to do that to her cause I like her very much. Yes I really do like her and right now I am jealous because Junho Kissed her if it wasn’t his Party I should’ve punch his face right now. I need to know whether he is just playing or not. Cause I won’t definitely let him play with her.


i think it was a long update that i made

well anyway

please do comment on this chapter 

cause i really do need it

and you can vote for this FANFIC if you think it should be Featured

i am not forcing you to vote

but please do have a comment

thanks :)