Wedding Day

Full House 2

“Eunhyuk-ah here’s an invitation for you.” His manager said as he gave the envelop to him.

Eunhyuk was still practicing his dance step but as a respect he stopped the music for a while and face his manager.

“Invitation for what Hyung?” he said and get it from him.

“just take a look at it.”

He opened the invitation and his widen as he saw Hyoyeon and junho’s name written on it.

It was a wedding invitation and it’s going to happen in 2 weeks.

“Hyung, how come there going to marry each other?” he ask

“I don’t know. What do you mean ‘how come’?”

“nothing I was just ………………………… surprised.”

“just ask Sir Junho about it. you may take a rest now. just do your practice session tomorrow I know you’re already tired.”

His manager left and Eunhyuk was still there dumbfounded. He was still looking at the wedding invitation and he didn’t notice that his tears were flowing from his eyes.

Who wouldn’t hurt if the girls you love is going to marry someone else anyway. Isn’t it that it’s his rights to cry when you found out that she will marry someone else instead of you?

He cried heartedly and thank goodness no one is inside the practice room right now.

“maybe it’s my punishment for the past scandal and I think I deserve this. I shouldn’t have hurt her, but I still can’t accept this.”

Wedding day:

Hyoyeon’s POV

AAAAAHHHHHH I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS!

AM I REALLY DOING IT RIGHT NOW?!

I’M GOING TO MARRY THAT JERK!

I HATE HIM TO DEATH AND EVEN MY FATHER SET ME UP ON THIS!

URGH I REALLY HAVE TO RUNAWAY.

But where would I go if I ditch this wedding?

AH FORGET IT WHAT’S THE USE OF RUNNING AWAY ANYWAY I WOULD BE CAUGHT ALSO AND HAVE THIS CEREMONY AGAIN.

End of POV

The ceremony starts and all the guest are there.

While walking down the aisle Hyoyeon saw a familiar face and it’s not really a familiar one cause it was the guy whom she really love, Eunhyuk< but he broke her heart. Even though she was devastated with that scandal she still love him.

Their eyes met and they both saw sadness on each other’s eyes.

Once Hyoyeon was already on junho’s side, he quickly grabbed her and whispers.

“don’t think of running away Hyoyeon. There’s a lot of guest, you don’t want to humiliate your parents aren’t you.”

“This was part of your plan right? Why did you even invite him here?”

“have you forgot that he’s my artist? And besides I really want to show him that he can’t steal you away from me.”

After changing of vows it’s time to kiss the bride.

Junho kiss her but Hyoyeon didn’t kiss him back but the guest didn’t notice it.

Eunhyuk on the other hand, just looked away and after they kissed he was searching on her eyes. They had and eye contact again and Eunhyuk just smiled bitterly.

“Eunhyuk-ah let’s go together at their reception.”

“Mianhae Hyung but I’m not feeling well. I’ll be going home to rest.”

“Oh come on Lee Eunhyuk, you can’t fool me with that. Let’s go together.” His manager said and dragged him towards the car.

“But Hyung…………”

“no buts come on it would be fun.”

Now Eunhyuk doesn’t have a choice but to go and watch them, while his heart was already aching. And for sure he would feel a lot of pain during the reception of Hyoyeon and Junho’s Wedding.


a short update for everyone and i know that all of you wants to kill me right now

i'm sorry if i wasn't able to update again for a long time.

i just don't know how will i write tha ideas that i have.

and i don't know when will i'll be able to update again 

but i will finish this fanfic no matter what

since i'm going back to school again (which i really hate >.<)

i'm searching for a co-author for this fanfic

if you're interested just comment or email me at

[email protected]