Behind the Kiss

Full House 2

 

Junho’s POV

I saw Hyoyeon grabbing some or should I say a lot of food from the buffet area. Wow she’s really a glutton, what kind of girl eats a lot like that? Well anyway the hell I care with that.

Then suddenly I saw UEE coming towards to where I was standing.

“Happy B-day Junho.”

“what are you doing here?”

“to greet you of course.”

“so you really have the guts to come even though my parents doesn’t want to see you.”

After that my parents comes to me and they’re the one who faced her.

“Hi UEE long time no see. How’s the Company Profit that you stole from us even the set of Jewelry that you exchanged with the fake and radioactive prone Jewelry.” My father said

So that’s what UEE did. I can’t believe this, how could she do that to my parents? They treat her like their own daughter when we are still together. She was speechless after what my father told her.

“I never knew that you’ll found out what I did.”

“of course we would find out. After what you’ve done to my son you did all those things. And because of you he changed a lot.”

“why? Because he still love me? well I know that Junho can’t really replace me.”

Is this girl insane? She has a thick face to tell that lie to her. Actually I already forget my feelings for her but it still hurts.

“who told you that I still love you huh? For your information there is someone that I like now.”

“really? Well who it is?”

Oh shoot! I should’ve said that now what name should I tell?

“well……… it’s ……………… it’s”

“who?”

Aish! Who will it be?

I scan the people and all of them were already staring at us. then I saw her together with Eunhyuk and his coat were wrapped around her. Okay what did they do? Why Eunhyuk’s coat was with her? Maybe I could use her just for a while.

“It’s Hyoyeon.”

I told her I see that she looked when she heard her name. I walked towards her, pulled her from where she was seated and Kiss her again. And let me tell you it was just an act in front of everybody.

I let go of her lips and I know that she would kick or punch me again but I hugged her to prevent her from doing that.

“just get on the act. You can kill me right after this but just go on with the flow for a while.” I whisper to her.

After a moment I let go of her and faced UEE but my arm was still on her shoulder.

“UEE, she’s the girl that I’m telling you.”

She glance at Hyoyeon and walk away. Hyoyeon was dumbfounded from what is happening but she just keep silence and I notice that she was already sending death glares on me.

“let’s talk somewhere else.” I dragged her somewhere we could talk privately.

End of POV

Hyoyeon and junho was on his room and they talked about a while ago.

“why did you kiss me again you jerk?!”

“could you let me explain before you use your mouth like a machine gun?”

Junho explains everything and Hyoyeon really want to kill him.

“YAH! How could you use me?! what about me huh? Did you know that there’s someone I like a lot and you have the guts to use me for your so called Girlfriend?”

“so what, you have to act with me whether you like it or not.”

“SHIRO!”

“you have to since everyone knows it now even the media.”

“my debut will be affected because of this game of yours even the concert performance for Eunhyuk-oppa.”

“oppa? You call him oppa? Why are you calling him oppa?”

“it’s none of your business.”

“don’t worry you’ll still have a smooth debut and who knows maybe you could have a Drama project when you debut.”

“I STILL DON”T WANT TO. In your face you idiot.”

“if you insist then you won’t debut and be eliminated as a trainee.”

“Bwoh? YAH! YOU!”

“Take it or leave it.”