NO WAY!

Full House 2

 

i updated *yay* :)

i hope the teaser mad u curious 

so here it is 

enjoy :)



 

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

“HYOYEON-AH FASTER, WE’LL BE LATE IF YOU’RE JUST LIKE A TURTLE!. YOU’RE JUST GOING TO WEAR CLOTHES AND YOU’RE STILL SLOW AS A TURTLE. HURRY UP!!!!!!”

“ARASO APPA!”

Aigoo, what’s with him?! I still don’t get it, where will my father take me right now? though I still don’t know what he was up to I still feel bad about this.

Anyway I still should follow him if I want to continue “hiding” to his school.

I admit I still can’t move on from what happened a month ago. I am still hurt and at the same time in love with Eunhyuk. I saw his press conference when I was at home and all the television channels has the news about him so why wouldn’t I know what he said. Now it’s also been a month since I started this hiding thing. I want to be back as a trainee honestly but I am afraid of face him again and I don’t know why.

“YAH, HYOYEON-AH!”

“NEH?”

“HURRY UP YOU TURTLE.”

“JUST WAIT FOR A MINUTE.”

I had my last check on myself, get my bag and went down stairs.

“yah! What took you so long to dress up?!”

“nothing I was just having a 2nd thought whether I’ll go or not. Anyway, where will we go?”

“we’re going to meet Junho and his family.”

“WHAT?! Why?”

“it’s a secret now let’s go.”

End of POV

 


 

“WHAT?! NO WAY!”

“You have to Hyoyeon my dear.” Hyoyeon’s mom said

“but I don’t want too and why will I agree to get MARRIED with this annoying guy.” Hyoyeon glared at Junho and he also glared at her like having a starring war……………………………again.

Well as soon as Hyoyeon and her family arrived at the meeting place they greet each other and begun talking until YoungJae announces that Hyoyeon and Junho will get married. So Hyoyeon was reacting like hell cause he doesn’t want to get married to Junho.

“Oh come on Hyoyeon-ah after all the kisses that we did you still won’t agree?”

“YAH listen to me you small eyed guy. I won’t ever agree on marrying you and those kisses were just stolen by you! You already stole a lot of kisses from me EVEN MY FIRST KISS!”

“oh really? Why did you kiss me back then onside the locker room?” Junho smirk cause he knows that Hyoyeon can’t get herself out of that anymore.

“I………… I……………… I didn’t kiss you back you know. You’re just full of yourself.”

“Oh really? Then I guess I better tell everyone that we almost make out inside the locker room that time. Aigoo why would a girl will even deny what really happened?”

“Yah, you………… you………………… you…………… “

“Me, what?”

“AH CHICHA!”

Junho was mentally celebrating because he wins the “debate” while Hyoyeon’s nose were already smoking because she was already pissed off.

She admit that she really do kissed him back inside the locker room but she doesn’t know why she did that, she just feel that she should be.

“Hyoyeon-ah if you won’t agree to what I want you to do, then your ‘Hiding moment’ won’t last long my dear Hyoyeon.” Youngjae said

“appa I really don’t want to don’t force me.”

“then go back to training and stop making yourself tired. Move on now Hyoyeon.”

“I can’t appa, I just can’t.”

“then you’ll be marrying Junho if you can’t”

“Just marry me my Hyoyeonie. You can’t resist this handsome face do you?”

“SHUT-UP! You jerk stop having too much confident of yourself. You’re not that handsome you know.”

While the 2 were fighting Hyewon and Minhyuk were listening to them and the scene was a little familiar

“is it a dejavu? I think I saw this scene years ago. When youngjae and jieun was married for the first time. They always fight like this right yeobo?” Hyewon said

“yeah that’s right this was not the exact scene but it’s the same like cats and dogs.” Minhyuk said

Hyoyeon’s parent were also listening to Hyewon and Minhyuk’s conversation so they both eyed them and Junho’s parents just pretend that they didn’t saw the eyeing that the couple was doing to them.

Youngjae break the glares and made the topic back to their “kids”

“so hyoyeon-ah you agree or not?”


 

He was looking at Hyoyeon’s picture while seated on the floor and his back was leaning on the mirror wall.

He was having a break from his dance practice and after all this time it was always Hyoyeon on his mind.

It’s been a month since hyoyeon left the company and he feels like devastated.

If that scandal didn’t even erupted maybe Hyoyeon is still a trainee and he could still hang out with her. And aslo he maybe had confessed that he love her.

“it’s been a month since it happen and I have to make her mine whatever it takes. Hyoyeon is whom I like and I won’t let Junho have her. She’s mine nd I’ll do anything to make her mine.” He said into his mind while starring at her picture.

“Eunhyuk-ah let’s get back to practice now.”

“Neh araso, Hyung.”



 

please give me suggestions and feedback for this chapter

thank u :)