stay in her house

Full House 2

 

Junho went to Hyoyeon’s house as soon as he ended the call. He knew her house of course and it’s because of his parents.

When he was already in front of the house he pressed the doorbell and it was his father who opened it for him.

“what brings you here Junho?”

“uhmm I just I want to see Hyoyeon, can I uncle?”

“of course you can. I’m just surprised that you’re here and I was also surprised that Hyoyeon went home a while ago because I know that she stay late for the training. Come on in.”

He go inside the house and look around the house.

“she was in her room just go upstairs. She doesn’t want to go out of her room after she looked at her phone.”

“may I know what she saw or something?”

“I’m not really sure about it. why don’t you just ask her?”

“oh, araso.”

He went up to her room and when he was already in front of her door he knocked.

“Hyoyeon, please let me in. it’s junho.”

But there’s no response, he knocked again, and again but there’s still no response.

“Hyoyeon open the door! Yah!”

“JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON’T WANT TO SEE ANYONE. GET LOST!”

“what’s the matter? Open the door so we can talk”

“NO I WON’T!”

“YAH! JUST OPEN IT OR I’ll BREAK THIS DOOR!”

After a while she unlock the door and open it. once it was open Junho immediately enter and close the door.

“YAH! I DIDN’T GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO ENTER MY ROOM.”

“I don’t care. We have to talk.”

“what do you want to talk about?”

“by any chance have you seen………………………”

“if you’re saying about the Eunhyuk and IU scandal? Yes I saw it.”

Her face become gloomy and tears were about to fall again. He notice that her eyes were swollen, maybe because she was already crying since she saw the article.

“if that’s all you want you may leave now.”

“I won’t leave you alone here. I have to……………………”

“JUST LEAVE PLEASE!”

With that she burst into heavy tears and sobbed. She keeps on crying and junho was just there dumbfounded.

“just leave Junho. I know that you’re just going to make fun of me because of this so leave me alone.”

Instead of leaving her, he hugged her really tight and Hyoyeon didn’t struggle from it but she can’t stop her tears from flowing.

“just cry Hyoyeon, I won’t stop you from doing it.”

“It hurts so much. I thought…… I’m……………” she can’t continue on what she will say because of crying and Junho already know what it is.

“you shouldn’t have assume too much. Look what happened to you, you just got hurt because of it.”

“I know and I’m so stupid. I understand if the photo wasn’t like that but, it’s not. Of course everyone would think that something happened between them and that really hurts my feelings and my pride.”

Junho was still hugging her and without Hyoyeon noticing, her hands slowly made way to hug him too.

She cried and cried and Junho just let her cry.

He never knew that Hyoyeon was very fragile well of course aside from the incident happened between them when she when she was eliminated.

After a while because of crying too much she fall asleep. He laid her on her bed and pulled up the blanket up to her shoulder. He brush the strands of her hair and look at her who’s sleeping peacefully.

“I think I really do fall in love with you for real. I’m sorry if I’m harsh and love to tease you which make you hate me. I’ll see to it that Eunhyuk won’t hurt you again don’t worry.” He mumbles

He kissed her forehead and leave her room. Her parents saw him walking down the stairs.

“is she alright, Junho?” her mother ask

“I think she’s fine now. she just fall asleep auntie. I’ll be going now.”

“Aniyo, you stay here. She needs you, Junho even though you’re relationship were just fake she still needs you, so don’t leave yet.”

“but I have to………………”

“I’ll tell your father that you’re here. I know he’ll understand.”

He just nod and stayed at their house for the meantime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Eunhyuk’s side~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk POV

Why did she upload it in the first place?! Aish I’m going to be insane. I hope hyoyeon haven’t seen it yet or else I’m doom.

End of POV

Eunhyuk’s try to reach her phone but it was turned off. He has a feeling that Hyoyeon saw the article already. He keep on calling her but still her phone was turned off.

He decided to go to her house and he did.

He rang the doorbell. Someone opened the door but he wasn’t expecting that it was Junho.

“what are you doing here Eunhyuk?”

“is hyoyeon there? I like to talk to her.”

“she’s asleep, I suggest that you leave at ones.”

“but I have to explain everything to her.”

“didn’t my father make himself clear that you stay at home first? Why do you have to come here to explain yourself to her? You can’t give as a good explanation for that scandal you’ve cause and yet you have something to explain to her? That’s weird.”

“Junho please. I really have to talk to her.”

“actually she told me that she don’t want to see anyone.”

“then why are you here?

“her parents told me to stay here until she wakes up. Now leave before I do something to you.” Junho said and closes the door.

Eunhyuk just sigh and left dumbfounded. He just decided to go home but he was still afraid on what will happened to them.

“how will I talk to her?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hyoyeon’s side~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon omma and appa went somewhere and they told Junho to just feel at home. After his encounter to Eunhyuk a while ago he decided to cook something for the 2 of them since they don’t have a maid to do that. He opened the refrigerator and looks something to cook. He got the ingredients that he need though he was sure if he really needs that ingredient.

“hmm who to cook Soondubuchigae(Spicy Korean Soft Tofu Stew)? Aish Whatever! Just combine all these things it’s still food anyway.”

He started to cook but seriously, he doesn’t know how to cook anything.

When he was about to start the stove…………

“YAH! Why the stove isn’t working? It should work if I twist this knob. Aigoo forget it I’ll just use the microwave to stir fry these. How do you use a microwave? Aish Chincha! This driving me crazy, I should’ve listens to omma or even watches her cooking something.”

Just then he heard footsteps coming down from the stairs.

“Yah what are you still here?”

He turned around and saw how pale she is.

“well auntie and uncle told me to stay here for the day.”

“where are they anyway?”

“I don’t know. They said they’ll just go somewhere.”

“ok. And what are you doing?”

“cooking some food?”

“you can cook?” she ask and raise one of her eyebrow.

“well actually I was planning to cook something for you but…… you see the stove won’t work.”

She walk towards him and tried to turn on the stove and it worked.

“is this the stove that doesn’t work?”

“yah it really won’t work a while ago I swear.”

“now you can cook since the stove in working now.”

Junho was looking at the ingredients and Hyoyeon thinks that Junho was just trying hard to cook for her.

“Move, I’ll do it.” she said

She started cooking Soondubuchigae. Just looking at the ingredient she already knew what he what’s to cook.

“I was the one supposed to cook not you.”

“since you don’t know how to cook I’ll just do it instead. You might burn our house in no time if you’ll be the one to cook.”

“Yah I know how to cook you know. It’s just that……………”

“stop to be trying hard ok. I can tell that you can’t really do it since you can’t even turn on the stove.”

Junho just keep silence as he watches her cooking.

“maybe I’ll be lucky if she’ll be my wife. UEE doesn’t even know who to cook like me. WIFE? Yah Junho what are you thinking huh? Your relationship is a fake one so it’s impossible you know, but you can never tell right? *evil laugh*” he said to himself while still watching her.

“do you know who to set the table?”

“what?”

“Set the table, you know?”

“Well………………”

“aigoo, what kind of man are you?” she leave the thing that she was cooking since it still need to simmer, then she sets the table for the two of them.

After the dish was all done, the 2 of them started to eat.

“yah, where did you learn to cook?”

“waeyo?”

“nothing”

“omma teaches me but actually she doesn’t know how to cook in the past too. She just learn it after she and appa got married for real.”

“for real?”

“yup. First they got married because of the contact that omma agreed because of this House. This house is very important to her since it’s the last memory of my grandfather and grandmother. Appa took over it and by incident omma become his maid and when he said that he’s in a relationship with her he married her and after their divorced she’ll get this house. Haven’t uncle and auntie told this to you?”

“ani, I just knew that omma likes your appa and appa likes your omma in the past.”

“well yeah that’s one of it. after this you wash the dishes.”

“I don’t………………”

“YAH! Don’t tell me that you can’t wash dishes either.”

“well technically, yes.”

“aigoo, now I can see how auntie Hyewon suffer from your household.”

“appa was the one who cooks sometime.”

“whatever just wash the dishes later any MAKE SURE YOU WON’T BREAK ANY DISH ARASO?! OR ELSE I’ll KICK YOUR .”

“neh. oh by the way Eunhyuk went here a while ago.”

Hyoyeon became gloomy again because of that, junho feel guitly a little because of what he said.

"Who cares, I don't want to see him anyway. One more thing, I don’t want to participate on his concert anymore and I quit as a trainee.”

“bwoh? You’re not serious right?”

“I’m serious. I don’t want to be an idol anymore.”

“Hyoyeon, you can’t………………”

“it’s my final decision. Tomorrow I’ll officially quit.”