I'll let her leave

Full House 2

 

“Bwoh? Appa, why did you allow her to quit?!” Junho said

“wae? That’s her request so I allowed her but the door is always open for her if she wants to come back.”

Junho just sigh and he was really disappointed that she really did quit of being a trainee.

“why did you sigh Junho? Isn’t it you wanted her to be eliminated as a trainee back then? Then your wish was fulfilled.”

“Yeah but that was before. Now I………………”

“you’ll miss her don’t you?” his father teases him and junho was going to defend himself of course.

“aniya! It would be boring if I don’t have anybody to e.”

“so you’ll going to miss her. Don’t worry you can still go to their house anyway. The press conference would start in a few minutes and we have to be there now.”

“neh.”

They both go out of the office and made their way to the hall for the press conference to clear about the issue of Eunhyuk and IU. They pass by the locker room and Junho saw Hyoyeon fixing her things since she already quit as a trainee but only Junho and his father knew about it.

“appa you can go first I will just go somewhere else.”

“where will you go?”

“just somewhere. I’ll be there in a moment.” Junho immediately walk away but he did knew that his father’s eyes was following him. He saw his son entered the locker room where in Hyoyeon was there fixing her thing.

“tsk going somewhere eh? Why don’t he just admit that he likes her.”

Junho was now inside the locker room and Hyoyeon was thinking why he was there.

“why are you here? Don’t you have press conference to attend as a boss here?”

“I just want to talk to you.”

“about what?”

“about you. Why makes you think to quit?”

“it’s not of your business ok?”

“could you just tell me the reason?”

“why do you want to know anyway? It’s personal and I don’t want to talk about it.”

She closes her locker, zip her bag and go but junho grab her arm.

“Stay Hyoyeon. Please change your mind.”

“why would I? my motivation to be an artist was gone, so what’s the use of me proceed the training if I’m not motivated at all.”

“Eunhyuk was the reason why you want to be like your father right?”

Hyoyeon was just in silence and her tears was about to fall again but she manage to control it.

Junho was thinking of a way for her to stay but he can’t think of anything. He doesn’t want Eunhyuk to be the one to stop her from leaving since he was her motivation to be an artist.

“come with me to the press conference Hyoyeon, maybe it would change your mind.”

“I don’t want too. My trust for him will never comeback so what the use of attending that conference.” She removed his hands from her arm and walk towards the door. She twist the knob and open the door but junho close it again.

“yah what really is your problem? I have to leave now.”

“stay, don’t leave.”

“I have no business here now and your father allowed me so it’s done. My dream to be an artist is gone in just one snap. So move!”

Junho didn’t move but he’s looking at her in fierce, hyoyeon was scared of that look.

“I said don’t leave.”

“I have to leave because my mind changed of me becoming an……………………”

Hyoyeon wasn’t able to continue on what she was going to say because Junho sealed her with a kiss again. In all the kisses that Junho have done to her, it was a different. It gives her a different feeling, a feeling of begging and a feeling of “LOVE?” she wasn’t sure about that feeling but the kiss has a spark on her unlike the previous kisses that Junho stole from her. She just kisses him back and she didn’t notice that her hands traveled and wrapped around Junho’s neck.

Junho also feels the spark from the kiss. Though he thinks that leaving the company would make her feel better because she won’t see Eunhyuk, who broke her heart because of the scandal, he still wants her to stay and be by his side.

Now he knows that he really do fall in love with this “poultry headed girl” and not a crush or like, like what do other couples feel for each other. It is purely love and now he experiences it again after UEE left him.

He stopped kissing her and he rest his forehead into hers.

“I know you what to leave because of Eunhyuk and forget him but I can’t let you leave just because of him.”

“Junho I………”

“shhh, let me finish first, araso?” he place his forefinger on her lips and Hyoyeon just keep silence.

“but I you really want to leave and nothing can stop you from doing that then, I let you leave, even though I don’t want you to leave.”

“why don’t you want me to leave anyway? You’re really weird Junho.”

“well my day would be boring without a “poultry” pestering me every day.”

“YAH!” she punches him playfully on his arm and Junho just chuckle because of her reaction. Hyoyeon just get along with him since she got better because of him though she still got a tease from him.

Junho held her hand and he dragged her out the locker room.

“yah, where are you taking me?”

“sending you home. You don’t want to see or hear his press conference, aren’t you?”

“no.”

“then I’ll send you home, so that you won’t encounter him.”

“but you have to be there too together with uncle Minhyuk.”

“appa, will not mind don’t worry.”

So Junho send her home without minding the press that was passing by for Eunhyuk’s press con. But while they are on their way to Junho’s car that was already in front of the company entrance, they saw Eunhyuk going to the hall and he notice them. junho sensed that eunhyuk was eyeing them so, he wrapped her arms on her shoulder and told her that Eunhyuk was glancing at them. Hyoyeon understood what he means since everyone knows that they’re in a “relationship”

Eunhyuk was glancing them until they went out of the company, his hands turned into fist and anytime he will burst like a dragon because of jealousy that he was feeling inside of him.

“Eunhyuk, Let’s go.” His manager said

“neh.”


please do comment what you feel on this fanfic

and thank you for reading :)