another argument

Full House 2

 

Junho and hyoyeon’s parents were chatting while the two of them were just in silence. Hyoyeon were just eating silently and junho was checking his phone while he eats.

“aish when I want someone to call there’s no one calling. Just let someone call so that I could get off of this place even just for a while.” He said to his mind while glazing on his phone.

“omma, appa, I’ll just go to the restroom for a while. I’m not feeling well right now.” hyoyeon said and leave their table without agreeing to it.

She rushly go to the restroom and wash her hand after that she look at the mirror.

“aish I really hate this day because of that jerk. Aigoo I’ll just call Seohyun.” she dialed her number and patiently wait for her to pick it up.

“yeoboseyo, unnie?”

“seohyun-ah good thing you picked up your phone.”

“why, what happened unnie?”

“aigoo, I’m in HELL right now as in H-E-L-L.”

“why are you in hell?”

“I met the most arrogant guy in the world and take note her even looks like my appa.”

“so he is handsome because you said he looks like your father.”

“a big NO! seohyun-ah, his eyes are so small and I wonder if he still have a eyeballs. Anyway I want to get out of here.”

“mianhae unnie but I can’t. I still need to review for my exam while the others are busy with their stuffs.”

“aigoo so I really need to be patient here.”

“neh unnie besides auntie JiEun and uncle YoungJae is there so they can stop the fight if you and that arrogant guy would fight.”

“aish, araso. Good luck for you exam.”

“gomawo unnie. Good luck on your temper too.”

“Yah Seo JooHyun!”

“araso, araso bye unnie.”

She hung up the phone and face the mirror again.

“you can do it Hyo. Hwaiting.” She said and was about to go out but her mother came.

“oh omma.”

“aigoo, I thought something happened to you.”

“mianhae omma, I just want to be alone for a moment.”

“are you alright?”

“I’m alright now, but it would be better if that small eyed guy will be out of my sight.”

“hyoyeon-ah, junho is the son of our friend you should be friendly to him too.”

“I’ll try omma but don’t assume that were really going to be friends.”

“if you and him won’t be friends, I’ll set you up with an arranged marriage with hm.”

“omma! Don’t ever do that thing will you!”

“araso, araso I’m just kidding aish. Come on now your appa is also worried about you.”

Them they both back to them. but junho just ignore her presence

“hyoyeon-ah are you alright?” YoungJae ask

“neh appa, mianhae for my actions a while ago. Sorry too uncle MinHyuk and auntie Hyewon.”

“aniyo it’s alright Hyoyeon-ah. Junho should be the one to apologize.” Hyewon said

“why would I apologize to her? She;s the one who started it.”

“junho what you did is also wrong.” Minhyuk said

“aigoo do I really have to do this.” He said to him self

“omma, appa I won’t ever apologize to her. It’s her fault not mine.”

“junho.” Hyewon and minhyuk said in unison

“it’s alright uncle minhyuk and auntie hyewon. Just don’t force him to do it.”

“mianhae hyoyoen-ah.” Minhyuk said

“aniyo it’s alright uncle but you son is really annoying. I even wonder if his eyes can still see because of its size.”

“YAH! Are you teasing me because of my eyes?!”

“I’m just asking. By the way you look like Ichimaru Gin in an anime called Bleach. Are your eyes closed or opened because I can’t see your eyeballs.”

“you’re really getting into my nerves.”

“then that’s good at least you know who’s your opponent.”

“Yah chicken head, you really want to have nightmare with me huh?!”

“that won’t happen because I won’t sleep with you that’s a ual harassment you know and if you want to fight with me than bring it on I’m used to it anyway.”

Junho and Hyoyeon keep arguing while their parents are eyeing them with a smirk on Hyewon and Minhyuk’s face.

“Yeobo I think I’ve seen this scene years back.” Hyewon said and she was eyeing JiEun and YoungJae

“me too, the only missing is the word ‘rice cooker’ I think.” Minhyuk replied then JiEun and YoungJae notice that the two were looking at them.

“Bwohya?” JiEun and YoungJae said to them.

“oh it’s nothing………… junho-ah stop it will you?!” minhyuk said then junho and hyoyoen stop arguing but they were still making faces with each other.

“YAH!”