First Encounter

Full House 2

 

“omma, appa I’ll just go to the dance studio since I’m planning to enter the showbiz world.” Hyoyeon said after she ate her breakfast and she’s ready to go.

She was the only child of JiEun and YoungJae. YoungJae is still a celebrity while JiEun was a plain housewife but she still continue to write novels since it was her hobby.

“Yah wait for me, we’ll go together since I have a schedule today.” YoungJae said as he drink his coffee and put down the newspaper that he was reading.

“So, I’ll just stay here again? Aish, why did I agree to marry a celebrity like you?” JiEun said

“remember that we got married twice since the first time was just a contract for you to get this house but the 2nd one was real. And you married me because I’m really hot and you can’t resist my looks.” He said as he playfully raises his eyebrows

“yeah right, and stop that moving your eyebrows like that you look weird.”

“aish I’m weird but I’m handsome.” He wrapped his arms on her and cuddle her.”

Hyoyeon just rolled her eyes on the sweetness of her parents but she’s happy that even though they already have a daughter who is already 20 years old their sweetness never fade just like the old times.

“Aigoo, omma, appa stop your cheesiness. You’re too old for that, it makes me want to throw up.”

“Yah Hyoyeon-ah were not old got it. anyway when will you have a boyfriend? I’m dying to know who your boyfriend is.” JiEun ask

“omma I don’t have time for that. I still want to be like appa and I’m already making a first step for it since appa will introduce me now to the public. Right appa?”

“that’s my daughter. You’re not yet allowed to have boyfriend.” YoungJae said

“hyoyeon-ah if you’ll have a boyfriend make sure that his not like your app, because your dad is annoying.”

“aish let’s stop this and continue it later. We’ll go now jagiya.” Youngjae said then give her a kiss on her cheek

“bye omma see you later.” Hyoyeon said and also kiss JiEun

“bye come home early and be careful araso?”

“neh” they both said and made their way outside

“omma, appa I’ll be going now.” junho said

He was the only son of Hyewon and Minhyuk. They got married 2 years after JiEun and Youngjae got married Hyewon was still a designer while Minhyuk was still the direction of the large media company and junho was the heir of that company.

“Bye be careful on the road Junho.” Hyewon said

“Junho-ah you’ll be in charge of the company this week araso?” Minhyuk said

“neh araso, bye.”

He immediately leave and went to his car. He drove his car towards the company but something happened in the middle of his driving, he almost hit a girl who is crossing the road. He get out of the car angrily and confronted her.

“yah do you know that you’re not allowed to cross the roads when the cars are moving?!” junho said

“yah how dare you raise your voice at me. Don’t you know who I am?”

“I don’t care who you are and I’m not interested t know you. I have some business to do so get out of my way.”

“why would I did you bought this land for me to get out of here?”

“are you that dumb? Your causing disaster here Miss….?”

“Hyoyeon. The name is hyoyeon you small eyed guy and be careful how you talk to me because you might regret it since I’m the daughter of……………”

“yeah right whatever, could you stop babbling now chicken head, I didn’t even ask or interested of knowing who you are and who your parents are so if you’ll excuse me I’m going now. so get lost bird brain.”

“yah I’m not a bird brain you stupid guy!”

Junho just rolled his eyes and immediately went back to his car and leave while hyoyeon was still there and she’s really irritated of him.

“aish remember this day small eyed guy and how dare you copy the looks of my father. Be thankful that you look like him but next time you won’t get away from me. I HATE YOU!”

She said to her mind and start grinning her teeth because of anger.