F-Fiance???!!!!!

Me vs. Chicken (The Battle Continues)

SHINee - Hello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwfmqFd4b6Y

----------------------

"MINKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The FX girls shouted and all tackled me to the ground, pushing Onew far away. I laughed at them. Amber was the only one who didn't tackle me. It wasn't part of her personality. Instead, she pulled me up and we did our secret handshake. We smirked at each other. Sometimes I wondered how she remained so cool when surrounded my so many girly-girls. I think I would die of all the pretty colors and sparkles.

"Go to your boyfriend." Sulli and Krystal, the maknaes, pushed me.

I happily went to Onew. He smiled and took my hand.

"I want you to see someone."

I raised an eyebrow and followed. He pulled me through the crowd. I noticed all of Super Junior and the newest group EXO all talking together. The SNSD girls were here too. They were really pretty close up. I self counsciously looked down at myself and frowned.

"Don't compare." Onew said covering my eyes.

I chuckled. "I swear you can read my mind." I frowned. "Why me, when you have such prettier girls?" I asked seriosuly. What did he see in me?

I heard is light laugh. I reached out and slapped his arm. "I'm serious."

His hand still covered my eyes. "I'll answer another day." I pouted. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "For now..."

He pulled me in front of him and slowly moved his hand away. I opened my eyes and gasped.

"Omma?" I looked the lady in the weelchair up and down.

She smiled sweetly at me. I could feel tears filling my eyes. I ran to her and hugged her tight, she returned my embrace.

"Why did you lie? Telling them you had cancer." She shook her head at me but I could see a small smile on her lips. I smiled too, she thought it was funny that I did. I swear I get my devious side from her.

"What are you doing here? Does Jonghyun know?"

"Can't I come visit my children?" I softened. "And no. He doesn't know yet."

"Jinki got me caught up on everything that happened." Omma breathed in and her eyebrows went up. "You tried really hard to get him to confess!" I laughed and Jinki looked away with a red face.

"It was really hard." I pouted.

"Yah!" Jinki complained.

Omma and I just laughed.

He pouted. I smiled softly and went to kiss his cheek.

"NO!" Someone pulled me away and we were all looking at him with wide eyes.

"W-who are you?" Jinki asked.

My eyes were just wide and my mouth slightly open. I never thought I'd see him again.

"I-if you're h-here then..." I looked around.

"He's outside."  Soohyun answered.

Omma and my face paled.

"H-how did you get in?" I asked, making my way to Jinki. I had to hold on to him. This can't be happening. Not now! I just got Jinki back!

"Can't I come visit my fiance?"

"BWOH?" Onew shouted. Everyone's heads turned. SHINee walked over and Jonghyun froze when saw Omma.

"O-omma?" She smiled at him.

He turned his attention to Soohyun.

"Soohyun? From U-KISS? What are you doing here?" Key asked.

He softly smiled. I noticed Jinki glaring daggers into him. I rubbed his arm soothingly. He looked at me and tried to smile.

"I"m sorry I didn't tell you." I whispered, feeling guilty.

He shook his head. "It's alright. You can fill me in later." He brushed my cheek with the back of his fingers and kissed my nose.

"Are you two a couple?" Soohyun asked. Obviously not liking it.

"We are." Jinki answered. "And I don't appreciate you coming in here saying she's your fiance." Jinki growled. He was clearly agitated.

"F-fiance?" Jonghyun squeaked. He looked over at Soohyun and eyed him up and down. "I don't approve of you." He stuck his nose up.

I had to chuckle. Even in this situation Jonghyun made it light hearted.

Key and Minho snickered while Onew wasn't trying to hide his amusement.

Soohyun's face redenned and he looked away.

Omma cleared . "Now's not a good time to talk about this. I'll meet with Mr. Kim later." She sighed. "It's a party and you two," She looked at Jinki and me, "Still haven't danced. It's your six month anniversary. Go enjoy it." She shoved my closer to Onew and he took my head, dragging me to the dance floor.

Jinki wrapped his arms around my waist and I laced my hands around his neck. I was looking down. Of all days for this to happen.

"Minki-ah..." I looked up at Onew. He was smiling softly at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you-"

He kissed me to stop my talking. He smiled and pulled away. "Let's not talk about this today. It's our day. Let's enjoy it." He urged.

I smiled. "I love you. So, so much." I whispered.

So much love filled his eyes. "I love you. And I"m never going to let you go again." He pulled me closer to him so our noses touched. My face heated up a little bit. He chuckled. "I love that I can still make you blush.

"Jinki-ah" I complained but smiled.

Ever so slowly he leaned closer and lightly brushed his lips against mine. I smiled and kissed him back. I really loved this man so much and coudln't imagine my life without him.

~~Jonghyun's POV~~

I smiled when the two of them kissed. Omma grabbed my hand and smiled. "Isn't there a girl in your life?"

I smiled. "There is~"

"I want to meet her!"

I kneeled down and kiss my mother's cheek. "She's right here." I smiled.

She smiled back. "I love you my son. But you seriously need a girlfriend." I grimaced.

"I don't want one." I pouted like a little kid.

She giggled and pushed my forehead back with her finger.

I smiled and stood, eyeing Soohyun.

He was watching Jinki and Minki with a frown on his face. It was clear he didn't like them together. I walked to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

He jumped and looked at me.

"Don't be planning to break them up. It won't work." I warned.

He smiled and looked back at them. "We'll see." I went to stop him but he already walked away.

I looked at the two of them dancing and couldn't help but smile. Even from here they looked like they were deep in love and only saw each other.

When I reached Omma the doors of the room burst open.

We all looked.

"MINHO!!!!!!" She screamed.

Minho looked up and his eyes widened.

I started laughing. What did Minho do now?

___________

Well, I just threw a lot at you!!

Jonghyun's Mother. Which is Minki's adpoted mother(in case you don't remember). Then there was both Jonghyun's and Minki's father(remember they have the same father, different mothers). Adding to that was Soohyun who 'claims' to be Minki's fiance. And yes, it's the Soohyun from U-KISS. Super good looking guy, if I do say so myself. And NOW! There's another girl demanding for Minho. keke~ So much drama!!! XD

Comment! XDDDD

AH! I started another fanfic! It's a Taemin fic! XDDDDD

Check it out! XD I'll update on it soon. ^-^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/130432/last-christmas-comedy-drama-romance-shinee-taemin-you

Jonghyun: Let me at him! >Minho holding back.<

Onew: I"ll help!! >Taemin and Key holding back<

Soohyun: Uh...

Minki: I'd run if I were you.

Soohyung has Onew condition!!! XD

Jonghyun: *sigh* Kids these days..

Onew: YOu better get out of here Soohyun before I go all kinds of chicken crazy on your tail!

keke~

Comment replies:

mickeywithoutears
Onew is sooooo sweet :D i like it when he's jealous too :)
update soon^-^

Onew: I'm always sweet!

xRAWRx
aww
hehe Minki's dress got burnt by the clumsy Jinki ~

Jinki: It seriously was an accident.

Key: Would'nt it be funny if their kids were tall and tripped all the time? keke~

Minki: >smacks the back of head< Watch it.

suju4ever15
lololol. haha. cute ^^
and jelly Han

Han: I was just teasing. I wasn't really...jelly. lol

stargazingshawol
weee... update this please! so, who's minho's mystery callmate?

Me: keke~ You're about to find out!

OnTaeSupporter
OMFG. ITS SO CUTE. I SWEAR, I DIED.
IT'S SO CUTE IN SO MANY WAYSSSS!!!!!
UPDATE SOON :DD

Me: Uwah!! That was my goal! I'm really glad you liked it! XD I mean..I'm sorry you died and all..are you ok now? haha ^_~

Roseclear
I love this so much! Thank you for writing thisss
It'd be amazing if there was a side-story on Minho's love! <3 Hint, hint aha ;)

Me: I love writing it! Ah~Don't worry I think I'll touch on Minho and Jonghyun's love life. Taemin and Key may or may not remain bachelors. I'm still planning. XD

daydreamergirl11 
YAY EVERYONE IS BACK!!!!! HaHaHa dress shopping again but with the guys?! I am sooooo sorry Minki!!! I am glad you put in why she hates dresses, now I understand!!! AWWW Onew you are sweet to remember!!!

Minki: *sniffles* Thank you for understanding

AiRa_LuRvS_KpOp
Yay!!!!!!!! U r awesome author nim!!! Hmmm i wonder wat will happen next anyways onew oppa!!! Im shoooo hapy for you!!!! But since ur taken......*runs to jonghyun* i cant hug/kiss you anymore so jonghyun oppa will take ur place!! ^^ *kisses jonghyun on the cheeks then runs off* update soon i cnt wait cus its exciting!!!! >.<

Jonghyun: *blushes* Y-y-yah!

Minki: keke~

Onew: >kisses MInki's cheek<

Minki: YAH!