Dress-aphobia

Me vs. Chicken (The Battle Continues)

Just to let you guys know. I will switch from using Jinki and Onew. So, don't get confused if it suddenly says Onew instead of Jinki and viceversa. ^-^

Anyways! Enjoy the first chapter of the sequel!

SHINee - WOWOWOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOGfh8K5EvI

----------------------

“Andwae!” I cried and hugged the pole for dear life.

“Minki-ah...let go sweetie…You’re making a scene.” Key complained.

“You will not get me in there!”

“It’s not that big of a deal Noona.” Taemin said, shifting uncomfortably. Passerbys were watching us. I didn’t care though. They were not making me go in there!

“If Jinki was here you wouldn’t be complaining.” Jonghyun shot at me.

I let go of the pole and walked to my brother. “You want to run that by me again?” I narrowed my eyes at him and he swallowed and took a step back.

“A-ani. I was just saying…”

“I wouldn’t be here if Jinki really loved me!” I cried. He was putting me through this torture on purpose. I was going to kill him later.

“Minki. Let’s just shop for a dress and get this over with.” Minho was grouchy. I looked at him and he was sitting on a bench glaring at me. “And stop being a baby.” He added.

I gasped. “Choi Minho! Don’t make me call your girlfriend!” I warned.

“I don’t even have one!” He said standing up.

“Then who is the girl that you’ve been talking to the phone late at night?” I accused.

“You should be asleep at 3 am!”

I smiled and crossed my arms.

“So, there really is a girl you talk to in the middle of the night?” Taemin poked.

“Who is she?” Key asked.

“Pretty?” I slapped the back of Jonghyun’s head. “What?” He complained.

Minho was trying to decide how best to answer. Instead, “Yah! MINKI! GET IN THERE AND PICK A DRESS!!!” He yelled at me.

I chuckled. “Araso!” I skipped into the store and found my self face to face with my doom.

There were dresses, e-v-e-r-y-WHERE!

I mean, seriously. They wouldn’t all be bought and then new ones would be made…Aish. This isn’t even right.

“I like this one!” Key said picking out a few. Even Taemin and Jonghyun were helping. I think they were enjoying this better than me…

Minho on the other hand…

“What?” I asked, turning to him with both hands on my hips.

“How’d you know?” He furrowed his eyebrows.

“That you have a girlfriend?”

“She’s not…my girlfriend.”

“But you want her to be.”

“Yes. I mean NO! Aish!” He ruffled his hair and walked away.

I chuckled.

“Minnie!” I called but he ignored me. I chuckled.

When I turned around Key, Taemin, and Jonghyun were there holding tons and tons of dresses. Aish…

 

“After today. You’re never getting me in a dress again.” I warned.

“I don’t understand why you hate them so much. Did something happen?” Jonghyun asked.

I blushed.

“Ah! Something did happen!” Key exclaimed.

“Shush! It’s embarrassing!” I whined and hid myself behind the menu.

“Aish…Araso. Don’t tell us. We’ll just guess.” Key smirked.

“There was a gust of wind and your dress blew up.” Minho suggested, clearly still agitated with me.

I shook my head.

“A dog came and chewed on it.” Taemin said.

I shook my head again.

“I accidently caught it on fire when we were younger.” I turned around and saw Jinki rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. I narrowed my eyes at him but softened softly when I saw the flowers.

“Yah! I wasn’t going to tell them!”

“Jinki caught your dress on fire?” Minho smirked.

“It was an accident!”

“H…how is that an accident!” Jonghyun cried.

“He tripped.” I glared at Jinki as he sat down next to me.

“Mianhae.” He smiled at me and gave me the flowers. I knew he wasn’t just talking about the dress all those years ago, but also for making me shop for one today.

“Yah. Why did I have to wear a dress anyways?” I pulled at it. It was just a simple cocktail dress but I was still uncomfortable.

“You’ll see.” Jinki smiled at me.

I smiled back and linked my arm with his. I loved that we were a couple now. JinMin they called us. Though, I’ve heard a few people call us 2ink. I chuckled at the thought and blushed madly at the same time.

I stole a glance at Jinki and smiled. He was so handsome and I was lucky to have a man as great as him.

“Stop staring at me, you’re making me blush.” He whispered to me.

I looked away. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

I glanced at him and he was staring at me with a smirk.

“What?” I asked, feigning annoyance.

He puckered his lips. I smiled and pushed his face away with my hand.

“Yah!” He called as I ran away.

“That’s what you get for making me wear a dress!” I gave him a mehrong and tumbled over someone.

“Omo! I’m so sorry!” I apologized.

“It’s ok.” He coughed.

“HENRY!” I cried and hugged him.

He laughed.

“Yah! Where’s my hug?” I looked up and saw Zhou Mi with his hands on his hips.

Henry hugged me tighter. “I’m more likeable!” He stuck his tongue out and I laughed. I really missed these guys.

After straightening up someone attacked me from behind. “Let me go China boy.” I growled.

He chuckled and let me go.

“Yah! Stay away from my sister!” Jonghyun cried and tried to come after him if it wasn’t for Minho holding him back. I laughed at the sight.

I hugged Han geng really tight and prolonged it. Jonghyun’s face heated up with rage.

“Are you trying to get me killed?” Han geng whispered to me with wide eyes.

“Yup!” I replied cheerfully and let him go.

“Aish…What am I going to do with you?”

I gave him a cheeky smile and gasped when someone took me by the waist.

“Stop making me jealous.” Onew said pouting at me.

I smiled and kissed his nose. “There just friends.”

“Told you Han.” I heard Henry tease Fried Rice.

“Awe~ And I thought we were more!” Han geng complained.

I laughed. They were silly but I loved them.

“So, what exactly is this party?”

“You babo.” Onew chided. “It’s our 6 month anniversary.” He kissed my cheek.

I smiled. “You’re so mushy.” I pushed him playfully.

“Only for you.” He looked at me.

I looked in his eyes and smiled. How in the world did I get so lucky? I leaned in. His eyes started to flutter close and I giggled.

“I’m still not kissing you for making me wear a dress.” I said and walked away.

“WHAE!!!” He whined and chased after me.

I chuckled.

________

Something sweet to get you guys started. ^-^

Minki: Isn't Onew a sweetheart!

Minho: You weren't saying that 6 months ago!

Minki: I was mad at him then!

Jonghyun: You're not now?

Minki: Of course I am! He made me wear a dress!!!!

Minho: How is he sweet then?

Minki: He remembered are anniversary!!!

Gifs ^-^

Just as a note. I won't specifally look for some that I can put a dialogue with anymore. Just because it's really hard. So from now on. I'll just share some that make me LOL. XD

*he just comes out of nowhere!* keke~

*Too adorable* ^-^

XD

Thanks everyone who was excited about me starting a sequel! You're the best!! XD

Enjoy!

DON"T FORGET TO COMMENT!! ^-^