Warning

Me vs. Chicken (The Battle Continues)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmBkoy3uDLM

Eunhyuk & Donghae - Oppa Oppa

~~~~~~~

"WAH~" Myhyun dropped her bags and ran around the room we would be staying in. The three girls would stay in this one while the adjoining one was the boys. I smiled. Myhyun reminded me of a little kid. She ran over and grabbed Starren and was jump around. I laughed. Starren looked awkward.

While they happily danced around I went to the balcony.

We were in Paris.

I smiled. This almost didn't feel real.

"What are you looking at?" I felt arms wrap around me and I glanced back at Onew.

"NO NO NO!!!" I heard Myhyun complain and Onew was suddenly gone. "NO GUYS!" She screeched and threw him out. He had wide eyes and looked scared of her.

Myhyun turned around to meet my pouting face. "Don't even. He can get over it." I chuckled slightly.

There was a knock at the door and Starren opened it.

Minho poked his head in. "Myhyun~" He called.

"Sorry no guys right now." Starren said and slammed the door in his face. I cracked up laughing. Myhyun was the one pouting now.

"That's what you get~" I sang and she jumped over the couch and chased me around the room. Starren laughed at us and took pictures with her phone. I got Myhyun in a head-lock and she was flailing her arms around.

"Calm down." I said while panting.

"Araso." She grumbled.

I let her go and she quickly grabbed a pillow and smacked me in the face.

"MYHYUN!" I screeched and then it was a whole nother battle that we dragged Starren into.

"This is amazing." Starren commented as Jonghyun laced their fingers together. I smiled and felt a hand grab my own. Minho draped his arm around Myhyun's shoulders and she shot him a glare.

"Get off me you tree!" She yelled and shoved him away.

We were trying to hide are laughter as Minho chased after her.

Key and Taemin were pouting.

I chuckled and looked around. We were touring Paris. There were so many stores and a few people had already stopped us to get SHINee's autograph. It was funny. They were known even in Paris.

Fortunately Starren knew fluent French or we would have been odly gesturing about to order food. She was teaching Jonghyun and Key some words they could use.

"How do you say 'Can I have your number?'" Jonghyun asked her.

I watched as she slapped the back of his head. He chuckled and just chased after her.

Onew stopped and pulled me back. He smiled at me. "Let's go our own way."

I chuckled. "But this was supposed to be a family vacation." I reminded.

"We're with them all the time. I never have you for myself." He gave me a lopsided smile.

He leaned his head down and gave me a soft passionate kiss. His arm s around my waist and pulled me closer to him. My arms wrapped around his neck. I was forgetting that we were in the middle of the street.

"Get a room~"

I broke the kiss and pulled away, suddenly shy. Jinki chuckled and just stepped back next to me.

Key was smirking at us and making kissy noises. I raised my fist and he sprinted off.

"Let's go."

"TAKE CARE OF MY BABY!" Key yelled after us as we went into a store and left the group.

Onew stuck his tongue out and Key flipped his hair.

I shook my head and looked around at the figurines.

"See anything you like?" A random man asked. I was surprised that he spoke Korean.

"Just looking." I politely replied and continued to brouse.

"Mm." I glanced at him and he was staring at me.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

His face darkened. "I'd get out of Paris if I were you."

I frowned. "Why?"

He glanced up, behind me and walked away.

"What was that?" Onew asked.

I shook my head. "No idea."

"Want to keep looking or go somewhere else?"

Just then my stomach growled. He laughed.

"Let's eat."

It was hard at first to order without Starren but we eventually figured it out. The waitress was extremely patient and was nice to both of us. I love French people. We had ordered a pizza. But Onew can eat a whole one by himself so I asked for breadsticks with it so he won't eat the entire pizza before I can even get a slice.

We ate in comfortable silence. Onew is never much of a talker when food is in front of him. I happily watched him once I finished eating. He didn't seem to notice and I just smiled. Sometimes even I was amazed with how much I was in love with him.

"Stop staring." He mumbled and glanced up at me. He swallowed his food and I chuckled.

I reached over the table and wiped his lip with my thumb. He grabbed my wrist before I could pull away and met my lips with his own. This time we just shared a few pecks before sitting back down. I glanced over and saw the waitress dreamily smiling at us. Pink tinted my cheeks a bit.

"Come on." Onew said as he paid.

"Where to now?"

"The hotel of course. I heard Minho had a surprise for us."

"Really?" *Probably more for Myhyun.* I smiled.

"Let's take our time." I slowed down and swung our arms.

"Always." He kissed my temple and squeezed my hand.

I really couldn't imagine loving him more than I do now.

***

"Is everything set?" One of the men said.

"We'll wait until their last day." The other commented.

"Perfect." The third one smirked and watched Onew and Minki walk down the streets hand in hand. This would turn into the worst vaction ever.

______________

DUN DUN DUN!

Just got to love cliffhangers~

Don't forget to comment~

Here's a Taemin gif~

I mean Onew. ^^
 

Who else is in LOVE with their new album!!!!! I like them all! Except for Note and Clue....lol

Comment replies:

mickeywithoutears
I have a feeling something's going to happen too! Hope it's not something bad... And i'm expecting a lot! Since you said you had something in mind! :D

Me: Something terrible is going to happen soon.

MIIN4H
buhuhuhuhu why is everybody getting girlfriends? :'( first of all ofc Onew ;) but then Minho and Jonghyun and i guess that Taemin is getting one now too D: Buhuhuh is Key getting a girlfriend? I don't want Key to get a girlfriend :'(

Key: You want me to be forever alone!!!! WHAE?!

Onew: Keke~ I was first. XD

Key: Shut your mouth.

ladybee
Oooh I cant wait to read what you have in mind for the story

Me: Look forward to it~