Chapter 13

Me vs. Chicken (The Battle Continues)

Minki sighed and rested her forehead on the window. It was raining and cloudy. Just like her mood.

It turns out that her Father had kidnapped her. She was living in his mansion along with Soohyun from U-KISS, her 'fiance.' No matter what, she was going to fight this until the end. She knew Onew was looking for her. Was he as miserable as her?

There was a knock at the door and she turned around, rubbing the cold from her forehead. It was one of the maids.

"Come with me dear."

Without a word she followed downstairs. Soohyun and her father were waiting on her. They smiled and watched her decened the stairs.

"What's the occasion?" Minki asked.

"Dress shopping."

Minki furrowed her eyebrows. "Dress?"

"Wedding dress." Soohyun informed.

She paled and went dry. *Onew...hurry!*

***

Onew was sulking in his bed. He absently twisted his engagement ring around his fnger. *Minki. Where are you? Are you ok?* A tear went down his cheek.

Suddenly, his door burst open and Onew was jerked out of bed, only to be sent to the ground with a punch.

"Jonghyun!" Star shrieked and held him back.

"Get up! Get up and fight me!"

Onew wiped his lip and looked up. He didn't even have the energy to fight back.

Minho ran in and helped Onew up. Jonghyun got out of Star's grasp and took Onew's collar in his hands.

"You better listen to me." He spat.

Minho and Star were trying to get Jonghyun off of Onew.

"I don't care how miserable you are. You will not sulk around here doing nothing while my sister is out there! Your fiance! I'll never approve of you two if she's not alright! Do you hear me?" Jonghyun shook Onew.

"Jonghyun!" Clara barked and everyone looked at her. "Let him go."

Jonghyun shoved Onew away. He tripped back and fell on his bottom, but didn't even seem to care. Normally everyone would laugh at Onew condition, but in this situatuon, even that wasn't funny.

Clara bent down one knee and gazed at Onew. "Listen. Jonghyun's right. He could have said it nicer-"

"humph!"

"-but it was true."

Onew guiltily looked down.

"For all you know, Minki could be going through a harder time. You need to get yourself together and save her. Do you really want to sit back and let her get married to another man?"

"No." Onew growled.

"Good." Clara said, standing up and pulling Onew along with her. "Then what are you going to do about it?"

Onew looked at everyone and lastly at Jonghyun. "We're going to get her back."

________

Double update. Might go for a triple. I'm looking about stopping this around chapter 20. Shouldn't take long. ^^
 

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/bkc412

And check on my newest fic with EXO and B.A.P. Click ---> Exotic Love