Last Day in Paris: Jonghyun and Starren & Jinki and Minki

Me vs. Chicken (The Battle Continues)

So, I lost some subcribers, (probably because nothing big is going on...) So, I will move on ahead and get to the drama~ Sorry Jonhyun and Star!!

Jonghyun: How could you do this to us?!!!

______

"So..." Star started.

"Hmm... We can just, walk around. How's that sound?"

"It sounds really nice."

Star grabbed onto Jonghyun's arm and they walked through Paris. Enjoying the sights.

They shared a few kisses and got caught up in each other's lives. By the end of the day, they were more in love with each other than ever before.

Suddenly Jonghyun's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Jjong. Get here quick. It's bad."

"What is it Key?"

"JUST GET HERE!" He shouted into the phone and hung up.

He recieved a txt telling them their location.

"Let's go." Star nodded and they took off.

*earlier that day*

~Minki's POV~

"Onew." I called and ran to him with a slice of bread and some meat on it. "Try this."

"Ah~" He opened his mouth wide and I popped it in. "That's really good!" He exclaimed.

I chuckled.

"Come on, it's getting late. And I wanted to show you something."

I smiled and followed him along.

The two of us were walking through a park when lights suddenly . All around us were lights hanging off the trees and candles lit.

"What is this?" I asked turning to him.

He smiled and got down on one knee.

I gasped. "J-jinki."

"Kim Minki. Will you marry me? I promise to love you forever and never let anything bad happen to you."

I smiled and nodded happily. He jumped up and hugged me real tight, spinning around.

After putting me down he dug through his pocket for the ring. As he was opened the box and sliding the ring out I saw a shadow behind him.

"JINKI!" I screached. Before you could turn around they whacked him on the head.

He looked shocked and his eyes widened. I caught him before he could fall.

"Jinki! You better open your eyes!" I cursed under my breath and lightly tapped his cheek.

Two men came behind me and dragged you away.

"JINKI! JINKI!" I screamed as loud as I could.

~Jinki's POV~

Everything was fuzzy. I remember someone tapping my cheek. And Minki calling out my name.

My fingers tightened around the ring and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

*2 days later*

*Back in Korea*

Jinki turned his head back and forth. He was in the hostpital and now just waking up after two days.

"Onew?"

Jinki's eyes fluttered open and saw a worried Key.

"How are you?" Key asked.

Onew blinked a few times. "MINKI!" He suddenly sat up really fast.

"I have to save her! She was calling for me!" He was trying to get out of the bed but Key was holding him back. Just then Jonghyun and Minho walked in, they helped pinned him down.

"WHERE"S MY FIANCE?!" Jinki screamed.

"F-Fiance?" Jonghyun asked.

"I asked her to marry me and she said yes and then...and then!" A tear fell out of Onew's eyes.

"Ottokae!" Onew balled into Jonghyun's shirt.

But there was no way for Jonghyun to comfort him. His sister was kidnapped...

*4 days later*

"He hasn't been eating." Key muttered.

Onew got discharged from the hostpital today. He didn't suffer any brain problems and was reletively healthy...except for the depression.

He just lifelessly move to the couch and sat there.

Minho walked in with some fried chicken and called Onew in, but he didn't move.

The boys knew Onew was in a really deep depression to not even eat chicken.

There was a knock at the door and Key answered it.

Meanwhile Myhyun and Star were just rubbing Onew's backa and speaking encouraging words to him.

"Maybe I can help." Onew's head slightly turned to see the new guest and he gasped.

Taemin was smiling brightly behind her and she gave a small smile to Onew.

"Clara..." Onew whispered.

"Hello Jinki."

________

AND IT BEGINS!

Srry it took SOOOOOO long!! But was it worth the wait??? Hm? Hm? She's already been gone for 6 days. O_O

Don't forget to comment~