GIRLFRIEND??!!!!

Me vs. Chicken (The Battle Continues)

Julliete - SHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d2fMJ2ZU1A&list=PL68C1AEB6B640470A&index=2&feature=plpp_video

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MINHO!!!!!!!!!" A girl yelled stepping in.

Minho quickly hid behind Taemin, who just laughed.

Key and Jonghyun were falling over each other, while holding their stomachs.

Onew smiled when he saw the girl.

"You know her?"

He nodded.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Jealous?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. "Ani. I...was just wondering how you knew her."

"Minho's friend from highschool." He smirked.

The girl stormed over and Minho was about to flee when Key and Jonghyun stopped him. Taemin stepped out of the way.

"CHOI MINHO!" She yelled.

"Yes?" He squeaked.

Onew and I started chuckling.

"I MISSED YOU!" She squealed and flung her arms around his neck and held him tight. He looked surprised but just smiled and hugged her back.

Jonghyuns stomped his foot. "You were supposed to hit him!"

"Mian Oppa~" She giggled.

I titled my head to the side. "I'm so confused..." I spoke aloud.

The girl let go of Minho and looked at me. "UNNIE!" She ran over and hugged me tight.

"Omo!" I squeaked and looked at Onew with wide eyes.

The girl pulled back. "Ah! Onew! I'm glad you got her back!"

I raised an eyebrow.

"Do...you know me?" I asked.

"Kim Minki!" She clapped.

"And...who are you?" I pointed to her.

She giggled. "Mianhaeyo-"

"Don't use formalities."

She nodded. "I'm, Myhyun, Minho Oppa's girlfriend."

I started laughing, thinking she was kidding. Minho glared at me.

"Are you serious?" I said through fits of laughter.

"I know it's hard to believe...but it's true." She looked back at him and sighed. I laughed when Minho's mouth dropped open like he couldn't believe it.

"Yah! Myhyun!" He came over.

"Unnie!" She squealed and hid behind me.

"Yah!" He called to her.

"Minho-ah, be nice to your g-girlfriend." I chuckled out the world 'girlfriend.'

"Minki-ah-"

"Noona."

He breathed out and with a glare.."Minki Noona." I nodded approvingly. "Move." He growled.

"Ani."

Myhyun hugged my waist and I smiled. "Minho is scary." She whispered.

"That's when you just ignore him and walk away." I whispered back, but loud enough so he could hear me.

"MINKI!" He frowned.

Onew was looking away, and I knew he was laughing.

"Omo! It's getting late. Come on Myhyun." I smiled at her. She linked arms away and we started skipping. Yes..even me. WHAT? Her cuteness was unbearable! She was shorter than me with brown curly hair that bounced up and down. I suddenly stopped and turned around.

"Thank you all for coming." I bowed. Onew walked over and s his arm around my waist and we bowed together. They all clapped and we left with Myhyun. I saw Jonghyun getting Omma while Taemin was just patting Minho's back who was frowning. I smiled.

While walking I leaned my head on Onew's shoulder.

"Jinki." I whispered.

"Hm?"

I smiled.

"Nothing."

He squeazed me closer to him and kissed my head.

The two of us got our own taxi and we all entered the dorms together.

"So this is where you live?" Omma said, looking around.

"I know it's a bit small, but it works for us." Jonghyun explained.

She nodded.

"Do you have a place to stay Omma?" I asked her.

"Of course!" She smiled.

We all nodded.

"I'll be staying with Minho!" Myhyun exclaimed and hugged him. Key and Jonghyun snickered while Minho blushed.

Onew leaned his head against mine and I raised an eyebrow at him. "What?" He asked with a bewildered expression.

I lightly punched his side. "Ugh." He sighed and stepped away from me.

"Come on Myhyun. Let's change."

She was wearing a nice summer dress, that was white with light and dark blue flowers.

We went into my room and I pulled out sweats and two baggy shirts. One I knew was Minho's because he gave it to me one day because he didn't like it anymore. The other was Onew's. I put on Onew's while she wore Minho's.

The two of us walked out together and I joined Onew on the couch who had changed into bunny patterned pj's. I smiled.

"I should get going." Omma said, yawning.

"I'll take you." Jonghyun offered. She nodded.

"Bye Minki!"

I waved and blew a kiss.

As soon as the two left Onew hugged me closer and I snuggled against his chest.

"Gag me." Key said.

Myhyun gave him a glare.

"What?"

"I still don't like you." She crossed her arms.

He sighed.

"Still?" I asked.

Minho coughed awkwardly.

"I still haven't heard how you all know each other." I said.

They all looked at Taemin who just looked down with a faraway expression.

~~~Jonghyun's POV~~~

"Jonghyun..." Omma said while I pushed her. She wasn't living far from us.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"Why don't you get a girl? I can tell Minki is so happy with Onew."

I sighed. "Omma..."

"I know after her your scared to love again, but...you look  so lonely." She turned back to me with a soft expression. I looked away.

I changed the subject. "Are you sure you're ok living by yourself?"

"Are you kidding?" She said, accepting the change of topic, though I could tell she still hadn't dropped it. "I was living alone in China. I'll be fine!"

"What about Appa?"

She turned silent.

"What Soohyun said....was it true?"

Omma sighed.

"It's true. Though, I figured your father would have dropped it when I took Minki away to China."

I frowned.

"Why did you leave? Minki said it was because of her cancer."

"It's because of my Cancer." She told me. I gasped. "But that's not why we left."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "It's not?"

She shook her head.

"Then...what was it?" I asked when she didn't continue.

Omma sighed. "I don't want to talk about it."

I frowned but nodded. We had just reached her apartment complex and I pushed her up to it and she unlocked the door.

"Goodnight Sweety." She smiled at me.

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead before she closed the door.

With a sigh I started making my way back to the dorm.

Find another girl, huh?

I looked up at the sky and felt tears forming.

*Twinkle, Twinkle...little star...how I wonder where you are...*

*My Little Star*

I wiped my tears away and breathed in before entering the dorm.

_________

^^

Don't forget to comment!

OH! My Taemin fic ties in with this one. So, if you want to know the story about Taemin's love life, go read it. ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/130432/last-christmas-comedy-drama-romance-shinee-taemin-you

 

Gifs ^_^

*I had fried chicken today, so I couldn't resist!* XD

Only Onew Gifs today!! XD

Comment Replies:

 

daydreamergirl11
Holy Crow Soohyun is... oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!! What a twist!!!! I'm glad their mom is their for a visit!!!!
TO Soohyun: I don't know what you have planned mister but Onew and Minki are in LOVE so don't even think you can in!!!

Soohyun: You're not my Omma! I can do what I want! *crosses arms defiantly*

BlueRose16
ohhh... getting in trouble now are we minho? tsk tsk tsk

Minho: I didn't get in trouble! ..ish!

AiRa_LuRvS_KpOp
Jonghyun opppa ur mine now!!!!! Kekeke *shows aegyo* oppa take me to a date in lotte world please????? Btw im sooo happy for you onew oppa!!!! Congrats!!! Btw if there is gg to be a war for onew's gurl i support onew!!!!

Jonghyun: O_O I ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE SPECIAL THOUGH!

Key: Selfish! I'll take you Aira!!

Myhyun: Yah! Run for your life! He's evil!

OnTaeSupporter
WHOO~! More drama!! Looks like this fanfic isnt ending soon~~~~ :DDDDD
I wanna see a jealous Onew and Jonghyun again!! It was so epic in the first fanfic XDDD

Me: No...this one will be loong! Ah, jelly? Hmm..I'll see what I can do!

mickeywithoutears
Onew actually continued dancing without caring about soohyun :D
he's really sooo in love with minki ^-^ he's such a nice boy <3

Onew: Of course I'm in love with her! XD She's my own personal angel from heaven!

The other memebers of SHINee: GAG!!