Getting Her Back

Me vs. Chicken (The Battle Continues)

Kiss Kiss Kiss - SHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuTbjwne1ZQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jonghyun's POV~

"Star?" Surely she wasn't standing in front of me. After I just recieved the letter about me moving on. Surely this wasnt her. I was dreaming. I had to be dreaming. I pinched myself and closed my eyes but when I opened them, she was still there, staring at me with wide eyes.

"Jonghyun?" She whispered and I knew it wasn't a dream.

A smile slowly started to form on my face and I wanted to hug her and kiss her, but...what if she had someone else in her life now? I swallowed. I don't think I could handle that right now.

"You two know each other?" Minki, my sister asked. Onew had an arm around her waist and they were both peering at us.

Myhyun spoke up. "Was...this the person you were talking about Starren?"

Minki gasped and she glanced at Myhyun.

*W-what?*

Starren glanced at the door and before it clicked in my head what she was about to do she made a dash for it and was out the door before I could blink. Key was pushing me, trying to get me to react and when it all clicked I trucked it.

I had to find her before she disappeared again.

"STAR!" I called. "STAR!"

*Please no. Not again.*

"You can't leave me again!" I yelled, frustrated. "Please." Tears stinged my eyes but I just roughly rubbed them away.

"STAR!"

I heard sniffled and turned around.

Starren was there leaning against a lamppost crying. I ran to her. Thunder boomed but I ignored it.

"Star." I grasped her arm and she looked up at me. I awkwardly let go. She seemed hurt by my action.

"I just have one question." I told her.

"Is...is....th-" I couldn't ask it. It started to rain but I didn't feel it. I was too busy preparing myself for her answer to the question I still have to ask.

She seemed to understand and looked down.

My heart started to break. *She does.*

After what felt like years she looked up and smiled. "I don't have anyone."

It felt like my broken heart was suddenly beating again. A broad smile spread across my face.

She looked back down and then back at me. "And....you?" Her voice broke when she said 'you.'

"It's ok if you do! I'm sure you got my letter. I just wanted to ask and see. It's really alright if you do."

"Is it?" I asked.

She opened to speak but nothing came out.

I leaned forward and rested my forearm abover her head. She leaned back into the pole.

"Is it really ok if you're not the one in my heart anymore?"

I saw hurt and lonelyness enter her eyes.

"Y-y-"

I kissed her before she could lie. I leaned back and looked into her eyes.

"Is it still ok?" I asked with a slight smile.

"Y-"

I kissed her again, harder. She responded but before she could really kiss me back I leaned away. She looked frustrated and I smiled.

"I'll ask one more ti-"

She kissed me this time, wrapping her arms around my neck, and letting her fingers tangle in my hair, keeping me from escaping.

"No." She growled against my lips. "It's not ok."

I kissed her back.

The rain was pouring hard on us but we didn't care.

There was only us.

~Minki's POV~

When Jonghyun dashed out I wanted to go after him but Onew pulled me back.

"Let them work it out." He said and I slowly nodded.

"Come on." Minho said to Myhyun and she took his hand glancing at me once before leaving.

"I...think I'm going to get some sleep too." Key awkwardly said and left. Taemin just stared at the floor. I knew what he was thinking about.

"You're lover will come back too." I told him.

He glanced at me with lonely hurt eyes.

"Y-yeah." He mumbled and went to his own room.

I sighed.

Jinki chuckled and I frowned at him.

"You're worrying to much." He sat me down and kissed my temple.

I jumped when I heard thunder.

"Stay." He smiled and sat next to me, taking my hand in his large one.

I met eyes with him. "I love you."

He smiled. "I know."

I leaned over the counter and gave him a sweet kiss. He kissed me back and  leaned in. The counter in between us was getting annoying. His hand reached for my face and brushed away the tears I didn't know were there. I pulled back from the kiss and he was smiling at me.

"Come here." He opened his arms and I went around the counter, sitting in his lap. I pulled my legs up and he picked me up and carried me to the couch. He sat down and kept me in his lap, cradling me.

"I'm so worried about my brother." I leaned my head on Jinki's shoulder.

"I know. But he's alright. Whatever is going on. He'll know just what to do."

"I'm glad you have so much faith in me." We looked back and I saw Jonghyun with Starren standing behind him. They were soaked.

"You're ok!" I hugged Starren and brought her to the kitchen counter. "Why'd you leave like that!"

"I...was just...surprised." She glanced at Jonghyun who was beaming.

"Did something happen?" Onew raised an eyebrow with a teasing smile.

I smacked his arm.

"What?" He smiled widely.

I shook my head at him.

Starren glanced at Jonghyun and blushed, he just looked at her lovingly. How Jinki looked at me.

I smiled knowingly. "Let's go Jinki. Jonghyun, you know where the extra room is, there's some dry warm clothes for her in there." I smiled at her and she thanked me.

"I wanted to know what happened!" Jinki complained when I brought him to our room.

"Oh get over it." I kissed him real quick but he caught me around the waist before I could retreat.

"Where are you going?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"To sleep." I said 'innocently.'

He smirked and kissed me. I smiled and tried to escape.

He grumbled. I tried to hard to hide my amused smile but he saw it.

"Yah!"

"Hmm?" I looked up at him and he just kissed me again.

"Ji-nk-i" I mumbled against his lips.

"Hmm?"

"I'm tired." I faked a yawn.

He sighed. "Araso." He picked me up and dropped me on the bed, climbing in next to me.

I snuggled into his chest and he sighed, content.

"I love you." He mumbled into my hair.

"I know." I repeated his words from the kitchen.

~Jonghyun's POV~

After Onew and Minki left I glanced at Starren and smiled. She was really here.

"Stop staring at me." She turned around and smiled.

"I keep thinking that you're going to disapear again." I looked away.

She stood and placed a hand on my cheek.

"Never again." She vowed and made me look at her. Her soft lips gently brushed against mine.

"I love you." Those words seemed to wash away all my doubt.

"I love you too." I wrapped my arms around her waist. "And even if you wanted too...I don't think I can let you go again."

"I wouldn't want you too."

She smiled and kissed me. I just kissed her back, savoring the moment.

~Taemin's POV~

I sighed when I saw her kiss Jonghyun. I was happy for Hyung, I really was...but seeing JinMin, MiMy, and now them...I felt so lonely.

Someone stepped in front of me, blocking my view.

"Key." I stepped back and let him in.

"We need to talk." he closed the door behind him.

"I'm kind of tired Hyung." I stretched and pretended to yawn.

"It's about Clara."

I froze.

"A-and?" I sat on my bed.

"I..." He pulled out his phone and started pressing buttons.

I looked at him with a weird expression.

His phone started to ring and he answered it.

"Yes, he's here."

I sat up and furrowed my eyebrows. *Who was he talking to?*

"It's for you." He handed me the phone.

I gingerly took it. "Hello?"

It was silent.

"Hello?" I asked again.

"Taemin?"

My breath caught in my throat.

"Taemin..." Clara sighed.

Tears started to fall down my face. Key stood and walked out. I couldn't even talk into the phone.

"You're probably shocked to hear my voice."

I nodded even though she couldn't hear me.

"There's something I wanted to tell you..."

_______________

Ok! So much happened! I hope I didn't overwhelm you guys!

So many subscribers and hardly any comments...*sigh*

*hint hint*

You'll make Onew happy if you comment!

Follow me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/#!/LMinki

To know how they all know each other and who Clara is, read this:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/130432/last-christmas-comedy-drama-romance-shinee-taemin-you

It's not finished yet, but it's before SHINee debuted and follows Taemin's love life.

Don't make him dissapointed!

Comment Replies:

AiRa_LuRvS_KpOp
OMG!!!!! exciting!!!! I cant believe minki saw mblaq!!!! Ne do u have joon oppa's number????keke more drama comming!!!! Yayyy

Minki: I do...Whae?

Joon: MOVE! Yes? You want my number? There's one condition though!!!!! Will you go out on a da-

Mir: With me!

Joon: MAKNAE! LEAVE!

Mir: Ani! I'm rebelling.

Seungho: Is there something going on?

Mir: Nope! *Runs away*

Seungho: *chuckles* I've still got it.

BlueRose16
bkc412 please tie myhyun to a chair... and be sure to put tape over ...


jst jokes...

Myhyun: O______________________O

mickeywithoutears
I literally jumped up when JongHyun came back and said 'star?' ! I was so excited for the next part when I scrolled down and... NO MORE!!! *sobs*

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!!! I'm dying to know what's going to happen!!!

Me: Wah! Sorry! Uh...hope the wait was worth it though! lol

alissa637
UPDATE SOON. STARxJONGHYUN? <3

Me: Updated. ^^