Their first encounter

Me vs. Chicken (The Battle Continues)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQOGp9ziQkw

NU'EST - Face

*Love JR. XD*

`````````````

"What are we going to do with our hiatus?" Minho asked as he wrapped his arms around Minhyun.

The boys were done with Lucifer promotions and were now on a break.

"Vacation?" Key suggested.

"We haven't had one in a long while." Onew twirled a piece of my hair.

"Then what are we waiting for?!" Jonghyun excitedly jumped while Starren laughed at him.

I noticed Taemin quietly thinking to himself. *I hope he's alright.*

 

After many phone calls and a few arguments we were finally at the airport. "Where are you sitting?" Minho asked Minhyun.

She looked at her ticket. "A6."

Minho frowned.

"Who has A5?" She asked.

Key glanced at her. "Uhm..."

"Oh, heck no!" She stomped her foot. "I"m not sitting with him!" She poked out her bottom lip and pointed at him.

Minho shuffled his feet. "Maybe it will give you a chance to get to know him."

Despite Minhyun being a great deal shorter than Minho she gave such a death glare that it made him shrink back and seem as short as Jonghyun.

"Oh, don't be a baby and just come on." Key grabbed her arm and dragged her into the line. She was clearly protesting, and trying to get out of his grasp.

I approached Minho. "Why does she hate him so much?" I asked.

Minho glanced at me and then Taemin. "I don't think I'm the right person to tell you that." He found out that Starren had the seat next to him and they joined the line behind Key and Minhyun.

Onew came over and kissed my temple. "I'm next to Taemin." He smiled at me. "I'll see you after we land."

I nodded and he got in line with Taemin.

Jonghyun walked over and patted my head. "Let's go Noona."

 

Once we got our bags in the capartments above us and we settled into our seats I hugged Jonghyun's arm and snuggled next to him.

"We haven't had a brother and sister time in a long time."

"I wonder why." He grunted and glanced at Onew.

I chuckled. "Don't even. You have Starren now."

He smiled and a slight blush crept on his cheeks.

"Tell me the story."

He glanced at me. "What?"

"How'd you two meet? Or when."

He smiled and leaned his head back. I could tell he was reliving the past.

"I met her before I even met SHINee." He smiled and began telling me the story.

*Flashback*

~Jonghyun's POV~

"That was sick!" One of my high school band members exclaimed.

He clapped my back and nodded approvingly.

"You could seriously get any girl you want."

I laughed and playfully shoved him. "Whatever. You know I don't have any interest in girls."

"Yeah. Yeah. You're such a heartbreaker."

We laughed and rowdly walked down the street, disturbing the birds and passerbys. We got annoyed glares but we didn't care.

"Let me go!" We wirled around and saw a girl being dragged by a large man with scarred arms, piercings, and tattoos. He looked like a loan shark.

He roughly pulled her. "Your father wants to see you."

I was about to step forward and help her but she bent his arm back and kicked him square in the chest.

He grunted and let her go. She side-stepped and slammed her fist in his face.

She was obviously small and yet was making a big impact with her attacks.

The man's nose was bleeding and he growled at her.

I stepped in then. "I think you should leave." I pulled her behind me.

He grunted and stormed off, pulling out a phone and grumbling into it.

I turned to see if the girl was ok but she had twisted my arm and slammed me against the brick wall.

"Woah!" My friend backed up with his hands up, defensive.

"Who are you? Did my father send you?"

"What? I"m Kim Jonghyun. I don't know who your father is." I squeaked.

Slowly, she let go of my arm and I warily glanced back at her.

"Sorry." She was rubbing her arm where the man had grabbed her.

"Are you ok?" My fingers waverd over her arm.

"I'm fine." She jerked back and walked away. With me staring like an idiot after her. *I didn't even get her name.*

*End Flashback*

~Minki's POV~

I smiled and glanced back at Starren talking with Minho. "She sounds cool."

Jonghyun nodded in agreement.

I frowned. "But what was a loanshark going after her for?"

He glanced at me. "Another time. For now. I want to hear your thoughts on father and Soohyun."

I scowled. "I hope nothing comes of it and they leave me and Onew alone." I sighed.

Jonghyun draped an arm over me. "Everything will be alright."

*I hope so.*

"Let's get some rest. We still have awhile until we get to Paris."

I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder.

For some reason...I had a really bad feeling in my gut.

~~~~~~~

HEY HEY HEY!

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated! *begs for forgiveness* I mean, it was the 16th the last time I updated. I'm appalled with myself. But at the same time I'm glad I waited. Because during my time not updating I was thinking about it a lot and what I wanted to do. keke~ I've got some tricks up my sleeves!!!!

Don't forget to commment~

(Because it's been so long I won't do comment replies this time, sorry!!)

Look forward to future updates! Paris!! XDDD

Onew: Haha! You're girl attacked you at first sight!!! XD