Chapter 18

Me vs. Chicken (The Battle Continues)

"Thank you so much for coming!" Minki smiled and helped Henry clean up the candles.

"Forget this and go home." He took the candles and walked away.

Minki pursed her lips and looked around for something to do.

"Go." She turned around and saw her father. He smiled at her.

"Thank you. For everything."

He nodded.

Onew came up and wrappped his arm around Minki's waist. "Should we go?"

She blushed and looked at him. He smiled gently.

"Make sure to take care of my daughter."

Onew bowed and thanked him. "Let's go home."

 

The two of them pulled up to a very warm looking house. It wasn't too big, about a four room house. It was bricked on the outside with bushes and flowers livening up the atmosphere.

Onew got out of the car and walked over to open her door. She was still in her wedding dress, and he helped her out. Before she could scurry away, he picked her up and walked towards the threshold.

"Ready?" He asked before opening the door.

Minki nodded. "Ready."

He kissed her softly as he opened the door and kicked it open. Onew kicked it back and started up the stairs. It was slow going, for his lips never left hers.

Onew pulled away slightly when they were at the top of the stairs.

"I love you." He whispered.

She smiled at him. "I love you too."

He kissed her again and opened a random door.

"Forever. And. Ever. And. Ever." She whispered through kisses.

"Sounds good." He mumbled around her lips.

Onew sat her on the bed and leaned back. He shyly smiled and reached for her feet. Carefully taking off the shoes. He massaged her feet gently as she smiled at him.

Minki reached forward and started loosening his tie and undoing the buttons.

He straightened up and leaned over her, kissing her gently.

 

The two woke up together in each other's arms. Onew smiled as he watched the sun spreading across her . Her hair was disheveled and her legs were tangled with his. Jinki had never been more in love then he was now.

He kissed her gently before sliding out and getting dressed.

Onew glanced at her once before going downstairs to cook for her.

While he worked in the kitchen Minki stretched and smiled. Last night was so beautiful that it couldn't be described. She rolled out of bed, keeping the blankets wrapped around her.

She saw onew downstairs in jeans, cooking. Minki slyly smiled and tiptoed towards him. She wrapped her arms around him and smiled.

He chuckled and glanced back at her. "You should get dressed." He said kissing her. "The food's almost ready."

Despite his words he hadn't let go of her. She chuckled at him, but didn't mind. She enjoyed his kisses.

Her back hit the counter and the blanket was falling from her shoulders. She blushed and pulled away. Jinki smiled at his shy wife and fixed the blanket around her. "Go."

She dashed upstairs and quickly changed. For a second she smiled and just stood there.

"Forever and ever." She whispered the words from last night. With that lovely thought she went downstairs to see her husband waiting patiently to eat with her.

_______________________

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!!!!!! REMEMBER!! GO CHECK OUT MY NEWEST FIC!!!!
 

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/bkc412

And check on my newest fic with EXO and B.A.P. Click ---> Exotic Love