Everyone's Night

Me vs. Chicken (The Battle Continues)

Even Had Lost A Friend - FT Island

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFr65_J5NYI&feature=BFa&list=FLMknneOAj-L1vbRfX5Uh2LQ&lf=plpp_video

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Onew & Minki*

I was laying on Jinki's bed with his arms around me. "Taemin's story was so sad."

"It reminded me of ours." He whispered.

"Think she'll ever come back?" I asked leaning back from him.

He nodded confidently.

"I hope so." I leaned back in and rested my head on his chest. "I don't want Taemin to be lonely."

Onew tightened his grip around me. "He has us."

"That's not what I meant."

He chuckled. "I know."

I sighed.

"Don't think about it for now." He kissed my forehead. "Get some sleep."

"Araso."

I snuggled closer to him and he stiffened.

"You make it so hard to sleep."

"Get over it." I teased.

His hand went to my side and he started tickling me.

"Jinki!" I hissed while laughing, trying my best to be quiet.

"What?" he asked innocently after he stopped. I shook my head at him and kissed his nose.

"Goodnight." I whispered and he leaned in to give me a short sweet passionate kiss.

"I love you."

I nodded and kissed him back. Then the two of us fell asleep in each other's arms.

*Minho & Myhyun*

"Please stop pacing." Minho complained and laid back against his headboard.

"I can't. I haven't heard from Clara in awhile! She was always good at keeping in touch!"

Minho reached out and grabbed Myhyun by the waist and dragged her to him. "Please. Worry about it another day and get some rest."

"But what if something happened to her?"

"I"m sure she's fine." Minho tried to get his girlfriend to sleep.

"I have a busy schedule tomorrow. Let's please get some rest."

Myhyun nodded and snuggled against him.

"I've missed you." She whispered.

Minho smiled. "You're the one who wanted to go to Japan."

"It was only a year!" She defended.

He chuckled. "I missed you too." He kissed the side of her head.

She turned around. "Really?"

Minho met her eyes and smiled. "Of course you Babo."

She gave him a mehrong. He chuckled and just kissed her.

"I really, really missed you." he mumbled against her lips.

She smiled and gave him a quick kiss back and then flopped over and started snoring.

"Yah!" Minho complained but smiled and pulled her closer to him and kissed the back of her head. "You're not leaving me again." He mumbled.

Myhyun secretly smiled and fell asleep.

*Key*

I sighed and sat on the edge of my bed.

Taemin's story kept ringing in my head. He even left me out of it. I smiled. He was too nice.

~~Flashback~~

Onew had just sat on the couch and Minki approached Taemin.

"Clara. That was her name."

"Tell me about her." Minki encouraged.

Myhyun sat in Minho's lap and he pulled her closer.

"I met her before we debuted. We were in the same class. Went through the same thing." His eyes fluttered to me and I looked down.

"Same thing?" She asked.

"We were both in a relationship with someone else and the two people that we thought loved us cheated on us with each other."

Minki gasped. "You mean. You're x-girlfriend and her x-boyfriend got together?"

Taemin nodded. "While we were still in a relationship."

"What's worse is that for Taemin, his relationship only lasted a day. If that." Onew explained.

"What does that mean?" Minki asked.

"I confessed on Christmas day and the very next day she cheated on me." Taemin half-smiled.

"Taeminnie." She sighed and brushed back his long hair.

He smiled at her. "I"m over it. Now, I just miss Clara."

"Where is she?"

"America. She went to study abroad and I was put in SHINee...and we just didn't keep in touch."

"Do you think..."

"We promised each other." Taemin looked away, hurt evident in his eyes.

"Mianhae." Minki hugged him and he let a few tears slip down his face.

"I'm alright. But I'm tired." He bowed. "Goodnight."

"We should get some rest too." Onew stood.

~~End of Flashback~~

He left out the improtant part of me being Clara's x-boyfriend that cheated on her.

I sighed and collapsed on my bed.

I pulled out my phone. *Should I?*

I dialed the number and listened to the rings.

"Hello?" Her bell like voice answered.

"Clara?"

There was silence.

"Kibum?"

*Taemin*

I felt better after telling Minki my story. In a way, she really felt like my mother sometimes.

I had never held any grudge against Key. In fact, if it wasn't for him I would have never been able to claim Clara as mine. I smiled.

Just the thought of her smile or laugh brightened my mood but it also made me miss her more.

*How are you?*

With another sigh I just closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep.

*Jonghyun*

I stared at the letter and the pictures around it. When I came back to the dorm the mood was a little down and I just went straight to my room.

With a shaking hand I went to the letter.

I was terrified to open it.

With a slide of my thumb the seal popped up and there it was. The inoccent letter that I was so afraid of.

The letter was wrinkled and had dried spots that looked like someone cried.

I choked back a sob that threatened to come out before I even got to open the letter.

After unfolding it, I straightened it out and breathed in before reading.

Jonghyun,

Uh, I really don't know what to write. I don't know if your angry at me or just sad. Maybe you're happy I'm gone. Maybe it was for the best. I would have brought nothing but trouble for your life. I know that. And I know you know that. By the time you receive this letter I should be out of China, where your mother was. Don't look for me. When I"m free...I'll find you. Don't wait for me though. If someone comes along that has a shot at mending your broken heart, let them. Don't hold on to me. If I find you and see you happy...then you won't see me. I'll make sure to never come in your life again.

Love Until next time,

Your Star

Tears were streaming down my face as I placed the three year old letter down. *You babo. How can you tell me to move on when my heart is with you?*

I put my face in my hands and just cried.

*Unkown*

I stepped out of the airport and sighed. It had been years since I was here last. With a deep breath I took my first steps into Seoul, Korea.

I knew he was here.

I just didn't know if he wanted to see me. Or if he had already moved on. Or...I shook my head. *Find him first.*

"Omo! Kim Jonghyun is so HOT!" I turned my head to see two girls leaning over a phone. I walked over.

"Excuse me?" They looked at me. "Who is Jonghyun?"

They looked at each other and then back at me with shocked expression.

"Kim Jonghyun is none other than the Bling Bling Dinosaur from SHINee!" One squealed.

*Bling Bling...what?*

"Can I see a picture of him?" I asked.

The girl with the phone scrolled through something and then showed me his picture.

My eyes widened and I smiled.

*So you did make something out of your life.*

"Thanks." I smiled at the two girls and turned to go.

*I"m one step closer to finding you Jonghyun.*

______

Whew! This one took awhile to write!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to comment! XD

 

Follow me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/#!/LMinki

To know how they all know each other and who Clara is, read this:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/130432/last-christmas-comedy-drama-romance-shinee-taemin-you

It's not finished yet, but it's before SHINee debuted and follows Taemin's love life.

*Just so ya'll know...this is them now.* ^-^