I literally meet everyone in the mall!!!

Me vs. Chicken (The Battle Continues)

Love is Sweet - Super Junior-M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nkqV09l6kI

~~~~~~~~~~~

We were at a fansigning and I was leaning back in a swivel chair watching Myhyun spin around really fast until she was dizzy. I chuckled and shook my head, she was just like a little kid.

"You're too uptight." She complained and stumbled into a desk. "I take that back."

I laughed at her and looked over at the SHINee boys. They had grown a lot from their Ring Ding Dong days and I couldn't even find anything to make fun off in their new Lucifer music video. Taemin and Onew grew their hair out while Minho chopped it off, much to my delight. He looked more like a rapper now. Even though I liked Taemin's long hair I couldn't stand Onew's. He looked too...feminine. Taemin looked like he needed a samurai sword. I smiled.

Then Jonghyun...I've noticed that he's looked sad lately. I don't know what him and Omma have been talking about but he always seems to be in deep thought after coming from taking her home.

"Excuse me." I turned my head and saw two girls smiling at me with paper in front of them.

"You're Onew Oppa's girlfriend right?" They giggled.

I smiled. "I am."

They screamed and I leaned back.

"Can we have your autograph?"

"Uh...sure?"

I signed them and they ran away all happily.

"What was that?" I looked up and saw Jinki leaning over me, smiling like the dork he is.

"A few of your fans wanted my autograph."

He turned my chair around and leaned in.

"Oh really? What if they wanted to steal your identy?"

"Woops!" I smiled. "Looks like you'll be getting a new girlfriend soon."

He frowned and I smiled. He was too adorable.

I pinched his nose and tried to stand but he just pushed me down.

"Get a room~"

Onew and I looked at the same time but Jonghyun and Key were directing their comments to Minho who just kissed Mynhyun. He scowled at them and Taemin ran over shielding his eyes.

I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Noona!" He complained and straightened it.

"Oh don't complain Taemin, you have someone you want to kiss anyways." Key teased.

"HYUNG!" Taemin screeched and hid his red face.

"I want to meet her." I grumbled.

Onew smiled at me.

Key looked away and started fidgeting with something but I dismissed it. It was Key! He's just weird.

"Let's go!' The manager said.

"I'll see you at the dorm later." Onew kissed me and left with the other members.

I smiled.

"Let's go!" Myhyun said.

"Where?"

"The mall!!'

"Please no..." I grumbled but she ignored me.

 

"You have enough stuff." I complained and sat at a bench.

"Stay." She said and took off before I could say anything.

I sighed and dropped the 20 bags. I rotated my shoulders.

"Excuse me." I looked up and saw a beautiful lady with long black wavy hair and large dark brown eyes. She looked like a model.

"Can I help you?" I asked with a smile.

"I think I'm lost." She sheepishly said.

"Where do you need to go?"

She handed me a piece of paper.

"Oh! I live right next to here!"

"Jinja? YES!" She did a mini dance and I chuckled.

"If you don't mind, staying with me for the day I can take you there when my friend is done shopping."

She nodded eagerly and helped me carry bags.

"So, what are you doing in Korea?" I asked.

"Looking for someone."

"A lover?"

She blushed.

I smiled. "I did the same."

"Really?"

I nodded. "I came here from China to look for the love of my life." I laughed remembering all the stuff I did to get him to confess. "It was not easy."

She frowned.

"I'm sure you'll find him fast though." I encouraged.

"Minki!"

We looked up and Myhyun ran straight to me.

"It's..over there!..I- COME ON!" She pulled me and we say a group of girls squealing.

"Minki!" One came running out and hid behind me.

"G.O?" I smiled. "It's been awhile." He shot me a charming smile and the rest of the members came over. Most of the fans had already left but there were a few ogling.

"What are you doing here?" Mir asked me.

I glared at Myhyun who was smiling shyly.

"A fan?" Joon smiled at her.

She nodded fast and blushed when Joon kissed her hand.

"Don't forget about Minho." I told her.

"Who is this?" Cheondung asked.

"Myhyun. Minho's girlfriend." I told them before they could get any ideas.

"We should have another date Minki." G.O slung an arm around my neck and teasingly smiled at me.

"Who are you?" Seungho asked noticing the person beside me.

"This is..." I blushed. I guess I never got her name.

"Song Starren." She introduced and shook hands with them all.

"She's taken too." I warned them.

"Can't you ever have single friends?" Joon complained.

I laughed and slapped his shoulder.

"We have to go. It was nice meeting you all." Seungho bowed and directed s out of the mall. I honestly don't understand why they come to the mall just to get chased.

"Are you done shopping?" I looked to Myhyun who pursed her lips thoughtfully.

"I suppose."

 

"You can come in." I invited Starren into the dorm. Hopefully the boys won't mind.

She took her shoes off and helped carry the bags in.

"I'm going to get supper started for the boys." I said and went in the kitchen.

The girls followed me and sat around the island.

"So, you're here for to find your lover. Right?" Myhyun asked. Starren nodded. "Tell us about him."

I stopped for a moment to look at her.

She blushed. "I don't know where to start. I haven't seen him in so long."

"Tell us what you remember." Myhyun placed her chin on her palm and leaned in excitedly.

"He was...sweet and caring. Great style. A soft voice that he would use to sing me to sleep or whenever I needed comforting. He was that person that was always there for me. No matter what." she blushed and looked down.

"It sounds like you love him." I noted.

"I do." she didn't hesitate. "I just don't know if he still loves me."

"What do you mean?" I shook my head at Myhyun who shrugged.

"Let's just say I left without a goodbye." She cleared .

Before Myhyun could ask more the door opened and the boys shuffled in.

"Minho!" Myhyun squealed and attacked him.

Onew chuckled and walked over to give me a light peck on the lips.

Starren cleared .

"I'll get going."

I nodded and watched how she turned around and froze. Jonghyun was there staring at her.

"Star?" he whispered.

______________

Sorry for the cliffhanger. XD

Don't forget to comment!

They encourage me to write! XD

Follow me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/#!/LMinki

To know how they all know each other and who Clara is, read this:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/130432/last-christmas-comedy-drama-romance-shinee-taemin-you

It's not finished yet, but it's before SHINee debuted and follows Taemin's love life.

keke~

Comment Replies:

mickeywithoutears
Taemin and key... So they had such a sad story too... And jonghyun!!! I think his star is back!!! Yay! Go and get her back, jonghyun!!!

And minho! Hahaha!!! That picture from last chapter! Hahaha!!!

Me: I think all of them have a sad story..except for Minho and Myhyun.

Minho: That's because the author loves me more!!

BlueRose16
ahahaha sure minho.. come here.. :PP

Myhyun: Do you wanna die Minho? Get back here.

Minho: De~

ysdaebakk
ahh taemin's past is so sad.
Ahh jonghyun's star is back~ yeay
this story is getting more interesting!
Cant wait for the next update^^

Taemin: *sniff* I know! I need a hug~

daydreamergirl11
Where to start? HMMM.... Well I am glad Minho and Onew are happy. UM I am reading the story about Taemin so I know he must have some drama.Key You Kept In Touch With Her? Myhyun hasn't even heard from her in awhile it seems. Jonghyun is getting a surprise? I wonder if Onew will take Minki's mom's advice.I will have to keep reading to find out.Wow a lot of drama is coming up I just know it!

Me: YES! A whole lot of drama! I still have to bring Minki's father in the mix. Wew~ So much to do!

suju4ever15
^^ laaaalaaalaaaa~ That was emotional for JBling. XD hehe. and as for Key...now that's interesting. and i love how you can tie this to your other story soo nicely. :D
keep up the great work.

Me: Haha. Thanks! I'm glad you're liking both of them. XD