Last Day in Paris: Myhyun and Minho

Me vs. Chicken (The Battle Continues)

After being here for over a week it was finally time to get back to Korea. The boys needed to get back to work on their comeback. They also had to re-make some of their songs for the Japanese album. I think they had to do Lucifer. We were going to be very busy soon.

"Since it's our last day I think we should go our own ways and meet back here tonight." Jonghyun said sitting on the arm of the chair next to Key. Onew and Minho were whispering about something but I just turned my attention to Starren who was agreeing. I just realized she hasn't had a chance to catch up with Jonghyun since she came back. I knew she would enjoy this.

I glanced at Key and Taemin and felt sorry for them. They were the only ones not in a relationship, or at least, didn't have their girl with them.

"Come on." Onew said and helped me up. "I have a surprise for you." He whispered in my ear. I smiled at him.

"Alrighty! Let's meet back at the hotel around midnight!" Jonghyun took Starren's hand and took off.

Onew and I just casually walked out while we listened to Myhyun complain about spending all day with Minho.

Myhyun & Minho

Once they seperated and Minho and Myhyun started down the path. Minho sleathly took his girlfriend's hand and smiled at her. She rolled her eyes, but secretly loved it. She only gave him a hard time because she didn't know how to express how much she really loved him, and she just really loved to annoy him.

"What do you have planned?" Myhyun asked as she swung their hands.

He smirked. "You'll see."

"Oh really? Is that how you're going to be?"

Minho rolled his eyes. "Just follow me."

Myhyun pouted and Minho laughed.

 

"Close your eyes."

"WHAT? NO!"

Minho shook his head. "Just listen to me."

Myhyun 'hmphed' but did as told. Minho smiled and wagged his hand in front of her face. He took her hands and started to drag her to the place he prepared for them.

Once she was in position, he moved his hand away and told her to open her eyes.

She slowly opened them and gasped.

There was a beatuiful picnic set up with all arays of food and it was overlooking a river.

"Minho." She breathed.

He lightly chuckled. "I love you." He whispered next to her ear.

She turned to him and jumped on him.

"Woah!~" They fell to the ground and Myhyun gave him a quick kiss, if you could even call it one.

She blushed and quickly rolled off of him. But before she could get up Minho pinned her down and let half his body hang over her.

"M-minho." Myhyun stuttered.

He leaned down and gave her a long sweet passionate kiss. Her arms wrapped around his next and he deepened the kiss. The food was getting cold but they didn't care. It was only them. Myhyun had to finally come for breath and turned away.

"That's...a kiss." Minho breathed against her jaw.

She turned her head to look at him. A light smirk plastered her face. "The food is getting cold."

Minho sighed and got off her, dragging her with him.

He gave her one more quick kiss before the two of them sat down and enjoyed their last day in Paris together.

______

Just something sweet and quick before I bring the drama in. I will do Jonghyun and Star next. And then. Minki and Onew. That is when the drama will be begin. Please be patient, and just enjoy! It's nice to have sweet scenes likes this before the drama really kicks in.

Minho sends his love!!!!

Don't forget to comment~