Chapter 2

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Babe?' Chaeyoung was suprised when he heard jeongyeon call that Mina girl as babe.

"Here Babe." Jeongyeon said to Mina. Mina walked pass by Chaeyoung and sat beside Jeongyeon before she gave Jeongyeon a quick kiss at his cheek. Jeongyeon smile happily.

'What on earth. Do they have connection between them?' Chaeyoung kept on questioning in his head. He don't even know why he had that kind of lose hope to get to know mina even further.

"Mind to explain yourself why you're late babe?" asked jeongyeon

"I woke up late today. And you know the reason why don't ask me!" mina pouted her face. Chaeyoung just watched them. He can't move his eyes from mina's beauty.

"I knew already. Sorry okay babe? Next time i will make sure to call you few hours earlier before your bedtime. But I can't prevent my feelings. I just want to hear your voice hehe." Jeong said while cupped Mina's face. Mina just gave a smile. She then took a glance towards the person beside jeongyeon while frowning her eyebrows asking Jeong who is that guy besides him. 

"Ahh yes~ Let me introduce him. His name is Son Chaeyoung. He is the new transfer student. And Chaeyoung this is my beloved girlfriend, Myoui Mina." Jeongyeon said while help them introducing each other. Chaeyoung gave a smile to Mina, showing his dimple.

Mina suddenly can't get his eyes off from Chaeng handsome face. Especially that dimple. She kept on watching Chaeyoung for about 2 minutes. Jeong snap his fingers in front Mina's face. 

"Yahh Mina. Dont look at him too long i'm getting jealous right here." Jeong said while rolling his eyes. Chaeyoung just laugh a bit and kept on smiling to Mina. He does not even know why suddenly he can smile like that. Usually he's that kind of person who don't smile easily especially to stranger. But with Mina, the feelings he had was totally different. 

"Ops sorry hehe~ Hey Chaeyoung nice to meet you. Let's be friends okay.." 

"Hey nice to meet you too."

'Let's be friends? Nahh just friend right? Sadly you're Jeongyeon girlfriend' Chaeyoung sigh. 

"The teacher is in now. Let's stop talking or else she will get mad. You can't even guess what she capable off tho." said jeongyeon. Mina quickly look in front same as Chaeyoung.

Mrs. Irene enter the class. Her eyes was searching for someone and she found it. It was Chaeyoung that she's looking for. Since she had been told that there will be a new student in her class.

"So you're Son Chaeyoung the new transfer student. MInd to get down here and introduce yourself?" 

'Ahhh do i need to do that. .' Chaeng said in his heart. He got up from his seat and get down, standing beside Mrs Irene.

'Wow. He's quite tall, masculine and handsome of course with his outfit. i can tell how much he worked out from his body tho' Mina said in her heart while kept on looking at Chaeng.

other girls started to fangirling him. Its a normal thing or him with girls admiring h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter