Chapter 1

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Kringggg~~~~' Alarm started to ring sharp on 8.00 a.m....

"Son Chaeyoungggg~ Wake up~~ It's time for you to get ready for school or else you'll be late...." Chaeyoung groan after he heard his mother loud voice. With heavy head and heavy body, he forced himself to get up and clean himself. After shower, he wears a white t-shirt with a long coat, blue jeans and wear a pair of spectacles. He quickly went down the stairs to have some breakfast before heading to school. 

(A quick introduction about Son Chaeyoung)

He was born in a rich family. The Son family is the most famous businessman at US. He came to Korea with his family because his father decided to live at their origin country since his mom and dad are korean. Chaeyoung had to transfer from his university to JYP Art University eventhough he hate it so much. 

(Back to the story)

Chaeyoung quickly grab his breakfast and excuse himself. 

"Mom, I shall go first okay" Chaeyoung said while heading to the door as he wore his shoes. 

"Take care Chaeyoung-ah, be good and don't forget to smile. Create some friends okay" his mom said as she knows that Chaeng having hard time when it comes to finding friends.

"Arasso~~" he nodded his head. He pressed his car remote and heading towards the blue and white car. He owns a BMW i8. His father gave that car as a gift since he always score good pointers at previous university. He quickly gets into the car and start the engine. 

 

(JYP University)

Chaeyoung park his car and walk inside the university. He needs to go to the office to complete the registration. The clerk assist him as he went inside the principal office. The principal who is Park Jin Young, greeted him as he is from the well known family.

"It's great to have you in this school Chaeyoung. Have fun and study smart okay?"

"Arasso~~. Thank you Mr Park." He smiled and bowed before get out from the office.

"You can go to your class now Sir Chaeyoung. Your class will be at the second floor." the clerk said to him.

"Okay thank you miss." He said before walk pass the clerk.

 

'Now where on earth is my class' he talk with himself. Suddenly he saw a guy with blonde hair. He approach the guy and asked him.

"Hey ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter