Chapter 12

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"what is that you're holding? that box?" jeong pointed at the box.

"oh the teacher ask me to give this box to my mom. thats why i was late. i bumped into her when i was on my way back to the cafeteria."

"i see. okay then. let's go. i need to sent you back home."

 

the next day...

(JYP University Main Hall)

"hey guys" jeongyeon waved at the other members. mina linked her arm with jeongyeon. she wear the dress that jeongyeon bought for her. a simple black yet elegant dress. she look so pretty in it. everyone's eyes were on her right now.

"everyone is looking at you right now. well seems like my girl is so beautiful today." jeong said while glance at mina.

"everyone dressed up nicely today" jihyo said 

they were seating at a round table together. 

chaeyoung was at the back stage right now. he was so nervous. he need to perform less than 5 minutes. he's sweating a bit. his phone rang and it's a text from mina.

(while the others were busy chatting, mina grab her phone and sent a text to chaeyoung.)

'good luck on your performance. i know you can do well. can't wait to see you. hwaiting! and i love you.' - Mina <3

Chaeng smiled and his nervous was reduced due to mina's text.

'hey. thank you. i hope that i will do well and make you proud. don't be shocked when you see how handsome i am today. oh and i cant wait to see my precious penguin. i love you too.' - Chaeyoung <3

Mina giggled a bit. she puts her phone back in her clutch and join the others chatting.

 

"cant wait too see chaeyoung's performance. right guys?" tzuyu said

"yeahh. i bet he can do well. just wait and see." jeongyeon convince the others.

 

"now, we will be entertained by one of our student. give a round of applause to Mr Son Chaeyoung."

all eyes were on the stage right now when they a saw a guy with dark blue suit coming out from the back stage.

"wow chaeyoung is handsome. i admit that." momo said and still can be heard by the others include mina

'yes babe. i am shocked looking how handsome you are right now.' mina smiled happily as soon as she saw her handsome baby cub.

 

Chaeyoung bowed to the audience and start singing while playing the piano. he sang beautiful by crush as what he had praticed.

he caught the audience eyes and ears by his voice and look. they were mesmerized by chaeyoung's performance. chaeng was nervous whe he was about to sing, but luckily his nervous was reduced when he saw mina smiling at him. it's like his source of strength. the audience stand up and clapped their hands together.

chaeyoung bowed before entered the back stage again.

few minutes later, chaeyoung makes his way to his friend's table and sat together with them.

"guys, so how was it? i hope i did my best" chaeng said while grab a seat beside momo.

"you were amazing dude. we are so proud of you." jeong said

"yeah and you look handsome today." sana winked at chaeng.

"yah sana, tzuyu is beside you. look at his mad face hahah." chaeng laughed 

"it's okay dude. im used to it." tzuyu nodded his head. yes he used to it already. but deep inside he knows how much sana loves him.

"you were great chaeyoung." mina said to chaeng which make him shocked. mina rarely talkde to chaeyoung thats why chaeyoung is a bit startled

"oh thank you mina." chaeng replied and smiled.

 

they were talking and laughing together. enjoying the night. they danced together too. only chaeyoung and mina did not dance and they were sitting together on the table. the best chance for them to have a talk.

"hey pretty. so how was your baby cub just now?" chaeng asked mina. they're sitting quite far from each other because chaeng did not want jeongyeon to noticed anything.

"you are amazing babe. im so proud of you. plus you look extra handsome. im jealous right now. everyone is looking at you. i can't do anything about it." mina pouted her face

"thank you! glad that i make you and the others proud. i am always handsome. you know that. my eyes only look at you. even my heart beats for you baby. and you look beautiful today." chaeng said eventho its not his dress that mina is wearing right now. he still felt happy with it.

the dinner end beautifully. the other members went back home. chaeng was a bit late because he need to pack his stuff from the back stage and met some of his friends. in his mind he knew that mina is in safe hand right now. so he's okay with it. he managed to say goodbye to mina and the others plus mina said that they will meet tonight. and it make chaeyoung so excited.

chaeyoung was on his way to the parking lot. while he was walking, he saw jeongyeon's car still there. he stopped for a while and was taken a step back. although it was quite dark, but his eyes can still clearly see mina and jeongyeon making out in the car. this time, his heart not just broke into pieces like what he felt when he saw mina and jeongyeon kissing in the changing room, this time it was different. it's like someone stab onto his heart million times. he can't bear it anymore. 

'why am i witnessing this right now. my heart ache. a lot. still, i know, when i agreed with what mina said the day she confessed, i promised that i will bear myself. wake up chaeyoung, mina will always love jeongyeon more. the proof is right in front you eyes right now. just back off dude.' chaeng make a step forward and continue walking. 

'im in so much pain right now. help me.' a drop of hot water came out from his eyes. he entered his car, and start the engine and drove out from the place.

*FLASHBACK~

mina and jeongyeon entered jeong's car after said goodbye to the other members. when mina was about to fasten the seatbelt, jeongyeon's hand quickly reach the seatbelt. he wanted to help her.

but the action stopped when jeongyeon's eyes catches mina's eyes. they were looking into each other. without realizing it, they kissed. it start so smoothly and was rough at the end.

mina didn't know why but she was swayed with jeong's kisses. jeongyeon pulled mina until mina seated in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter