Chapter 8

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

as soon as mina get home, she change her clothes. she thought that she need to wear nicely because she's about to meet chaeyoung..

She changed into a white t-top and long black pants. she quickly brushed off to see chaeyoung. she felt a bit excited.

(chaeyoung's mansion) 

DING DONG~~

chaeyoung's mom heard the bell and she walks towards the door to see who is that.

"ohh yes can i help you?" she smiled towards mina.

'now i know why chaeyoung's smile can attract mny people and why his voice can make people fell in love with him' mina said in her head. chaeyoung must have followed her mom personality.

"hey mrs son. im mina, myoui mina. is chaeyoung home? i came here to meet him."

"ahh mina-shii. yes. chaeyoung at home right now. come, get inside, it's cold out there."

mina walked inside the house. she was mesmerized by the decoration inside chaeyoung's mansion.

"wait for  second. i will call chaeyoung for you." mina bowed and smiled to chaeyoung's omma.

"chaeyoung~. there's someone wants to meet you"

"who is it mom? tell that person to get upstairs okayy~" chaeng shouted but still in low voice so that he wont be rude towards his mom.

"ahh i forgot. he sprinkled his leg badly and it will be difficult for him to get downstairs. just go upstirs and meet him okay. anything, just tell me."

"thanks mrs. son" mina smile again.

"this way miss" one of chaeng's maid brought mina to chaeyoung's room. mina's heart was beating crazily. she will meet chaeyoung soon.

'gosh can my heart stop beating like this. just relax. i can handle this fuhh.~' mina wondering in her head.

"this is chaeyoung room. i'll go first miss." chaeng's maid bowed to mina and walk away. mina just gave her smile.

 

"i can do this" she said in a low tone.

 

*knock knock*

"wait for a moment" chaeng quickly wears his shirt since he is shirtless just now. he just wear a white shirt and sweatpants. he grabs his crutches to help him walk. the shirt was kind of thin so can see her abs clearly~.

Chaeyoung was about to open the door. he hold the doorknob and twist it. he was wondering who is visiting him.  Mina in other side was nervous as hell.

As chaeng open the door, he was surprised when he saw the girl standing in front of her is the one who he admire the most.

"mina?" 

"h-hey chaeyoung. jeongyeon a-asked me to give something to you." mina said nervously

'ohh she came here because jeong asked her to.' chaeng a bit upset when he heard that..

"ahh i see. well come in first." chaeng said while open the door let mina came in.

mina walk in his room and again mesmerized about how spacious his room is. especially the piano in the middle caught her attention.

"so what is that jeong asked you to give to me?" chaeyoung asked bluntly without any interest.

mina took out the sunglasses from her bag and gave it to chaeng. 

 "he asked me to give you this. he said sorry because he forgot about this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter