Chapter 15

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung open his eyes. he felt a pair of hand is wrapping his waist. he look to right side of his face and it was nayeon.

'oh god this is a big mistake. what have i done? now what i supposed to tell mina. i used to mad at her when saw her making out. now i am doing the same mistake. i need to go now.. ' 

chaeyoung tried to release nayeon's hand from his waist but as soon as he do that, it wakes nayeon up. now, nayeon hug him even tighter.

"good morning baby." nayeon said. she can't open her eyes since she is so tired about last night.

"good morning. nayeonnie, i need to go now. my mom must been worried sick right now because i'm not at home last night. we meet at the class later okay." chaeng said trying to get up and he managed to.

but before he get up, nayeon open her eyes and nodded her head. he left a peck on chaeyoung's lips. 

"thank you for last night. i love you" she whispered to chaeyoung.

chaeyoung smiled, and wore his clothes that were scattered on the floor back. nayeon pull the blanket upwards to cover her body since she's not wearing anything. she watch how chaeyoung wear his clothes. 

"you know right i used to love your body? especially your abs, and now you still look y with that abs and i love that." nayeon said while looking at chaeng's body.

chaeyoung took his stuff and heard what nayeon said.

"i know that. i have to go, see you later okay." when chaeyoung was about to walk out from the room, he felt a hand grabbing his wrist.

"you can't just go like that." nayeon pouted her face. chaeng know what nayeon want from him. he quickly kiss that girl forehead and walk out from the room. nayeon smiled happily.

'i need to end this. i'm sorry if i have to break your heart again nayeonnie. i love mina so much. and only her.' chaeng start his car engine and drive off.

 

while on the other side....

"no! this is a mistake. what have i done!" mina scream loudly and it startled jeongyeon.

"what is wrong with you?! you're the one who want this last night." jeong said. mina is acting so weird right now.

"im not in my right mind. you knew that i was drunk. but why you took advantage on me?!" mina scream again.

"what is wrong with you?! i noticed these past few months, you're not the same mina anymore. it's like i lost my girl." jeong is upset right now. he get up from the bed and wanted to get himself out from the room. but mina stop him

"what else do you want mina?" jeong said lazily. he is not in the mood right now.

"im sorry jeongyeon-ahh. but i need to tell you something. we need to end our relationship" mina said 

"y-you want what?!" jeong raised his voice a little bit.

mina hold his hand and start telling everything.

"i knew all this happen because of my fault. i know i've changed a lot. im not your girl anymore. the same one, because right now, i love chaeyoung. im sorry. the day you went to japan, i started to confess everything and we're in a relationship behind you. chaeng loves me too, but please don't be mad at him. it was my fault. he always told me to give my focus on you. even now, we're fighting because he wanted me to be with you and stop cheating behind you. im sorry." mina cried out loud and sat on the floor.

"why are you telling this to me now? what have you done

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter