Chapter 5

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They look into each others eyes. Chaeyoung about to say something. suddenly...

"hey guys sorry to keep you waiting.." jeong said while panting heavily.

Mina and Chaeng look at jeongyeon together and chaeyoung quickly let go off mina's hand and get up from his seat. Chaeyoung really hope jeongyeon don't see what happened between him and mina just now. 

"Nah it's okay. Why are you panting heavily?" 

"I ran from our classroom to here that's why im breathing heavily right now." jeong said while walking towards mina and sat beside her.

"Babe sorry because i was late. Jihyo have a chat with me just now." jeong said while kissing mina cheek.

'well i guees jeogyeon does not see what happened just now. thank god. what have i said just now. and why mina kissed me. i need an answer from her.' sigh. he just watched jeongyeon kissing mina cheeks.

"It's okay. Jeongyeon-ahh, can you start the discussion now? i want to go back home early." Mina said while holding jeongyeon hands as she had do something illegal. she hold jeongyeon hand tightly.

Chaeng saw that but he just smiled. Yes. He's jealousy are on top of everything right now but he need to control it.

"okay babe."

Chaeyoung and jeongyeon discuss about their tournament. Jeong need an idea about their strategy since he's the captain. Chaeng just gave a few idea and they continued discussing.

"So i think that's it for now. If there's anything i will ask your opinion later. Thank you chaeyoung. you can go home now. sorry to keep you waiting just now."

"Nahh its okay dude. i was just pacticing for my performance while waiting for you so it's alright. i pack my stuff first and go home okay." chaeng said while packing up his stuff into his bag.

(jeongyeon phone rang. he got a message from coach park. he's busy these few days poor mina. he rarely give attention to his mina)

'Hey jeongyeon, i need you to go to the gym now because there's a person who like to sponsor for our tournament. can you come here?' - coach park

'yes coach i'll be on my way now' - jeongyeon

jeongyeon held mina's hand and told her that,

"babe. can you go home first? i have things to settle down with the coach. there's a person who like to sposor our team and he wants to talk with the team captain. I know these few days i've been ignoring you but i'm really sorry baby. i need to go there now. i hope you won't mad at me." jeongyeon said to mina.

"but you promise me to take me home today." mina suddenly hug jeongyeon tightly. Chaeyoung turn himself around. he can't stand her heart watching the two couple.

"hey babe what's wrong with you. i just left you for a few minutes and now you are so clingy to me. hahah. i promise, tomorrow we'll go for a date okay." jeongyeon said while hugged mina back. Mina felt guilty with jeongyeon that's why she being like that now.

"okay then you've promised" mina finally release the hug.

"btw chaeyoung, can you drop mina by her house? she came with me this morning. since i have a meeting with our coach, i cant sent her back home. will you help me brother?" jeongyeon asked chaeyoung

"hm.. i'm okay wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter