Chapter 14

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'i really can't watch chaeyoung with other girl. i love him so much. i can't deny that. i missed him. i missed his voice, his touch, everything about him. why is this happening. does he really have a girlfrined? then why did he said he love me? now, he does not want to see me anymore. it hurts seing him with nayeon.' mina crying out loud. she stopped crying when she saw someone. 

"mina?" chaeyoung look at mina. mina grab chaeyoung hand and hug him tightly. chaeng was startled and it makes him fell on the bench because mina hug him too tight. he replied the hug while running his hands up and down on mina's back.

"hey what's wrong?" 

"don't leave me. yesterday was a mistake. im begging you please dont leave me. i can't even watch you with other girl. i love you chaeyoung. dont do this." mina hug him even tighter. chaeng was shocked. he does not know that mina hurt so bad. but what he saw yesterday, completely broke his heart more.

"mina please, im not saying that i will leave you. its just that i asked us to stay away from each other for awhile. for you to make a decision. don't be like this." chaeng tried to release the hug. at first he tried but mina hug him more. the second time he tried, then only mina let him go.

"but i cant stay away from you. please forgive me."

"you dont need to ask me to forgive you. you haven't done anything wrong. like i said jeongyeon is your boyfriend, and i'm not. please don't be like this."

"why is it so hard for you? i was in pain watching you with other girl. i just can't." 

"that's what i felt whenever i see you with jeongyeon mina." chaeyoung look at her in the eyes.

mina just look down and crying.

"*sigh. let's stop for awhile. you need to make a decision. don't worry, nayeon is just my ex girlfriend, she just can't move on from our past. it was me who left her before this, so now i can't break her heart again. i need time to tell her the truth about you. about us. hey baby look at me" chaeyoung hold mina chin and lift her head up, facing him.

he cupped mina's face using both his hand.

"no matter how it is, i will always. always love you and my heart still beats for you even now and forever will. now im begging please, dont cry anymore. i cant bear watching you like this. we need to time figure something out. and in that time, just stay away from each other for awhile okay?" he kiss mina's forehead. they stay like that for about 5 minutes. 

chaeyoung get up, he carresed mina's cheek and left her alone, crying.

'im sorry mina. we need time. and i need time to tell nayeon the truth about us. and you need to choose, whether it's me or jeongyeon' chaeng said while took a glance on mina before heading back to nayeon.

(at the cafeteria)

"hey, i need to go now. mom called me and she said she need my help. do you want to sent you back or what?" chaeyoung tapped nayeon's shoulder and ask her. he dont have the mood to attend class anymore after what happen between him and mina.

"oh i will follow you. just sent me back home okay." nayeon said while getting up from her seat.

"guys, im sorry. i got to go. see you tomorrow." chaeng said, he dragged nayeon out from the cafeteria.

'i got nayeon's number now. finally i can get to know her more. btw where is mina?' jeongyeon dialled mina's number

"hey babe, what took you so long?" 

"hey jeongyeon, im on my way back home now. im not so well. sorry babe."

" i thought i'll be sending you home?"

"it's okay. i took the taxi. sorry babe i need to go now. just call me later okay. bye"

she hung up the call

'what is wrong with mina? her voice seems a bit different. well she must be sick now. i'll visit her later, now i need to figure out something' he smiled while look at nayeon's number on his phone screen.

 

few days passed, nayeon and chaeyoung seems to get along well. mina was sick, and chaeyoung didn't know about that since they not contacting each other. jeongyeon dont visit mina frequently since he was busy trying get along with nayeon. at first nayeon felt weird why suddenly jeongyeon text her, but as time flies, nayeon find that it's kind a comfortable with jeong. she just thought jeongyeon like one of her closest friend so far.

 

nayeon missed chaeyoung. so she decided to have a date with him.

nayeon give a call to chaeyoung.

"baby, what are you doing right now?"

"yes nayeon, i just finished shower. wae?"

"can you pick me up? i missed you plus im hungry right now."

"okay then give me  30 minutes. i'll be there soon."

"okay babe bye. i love you.

"okay bye."

'why is that whenever i said i love him or i missed him, he doesn't even reply? he is not the same chaeyoung anymore. *sigh' 

(30 minutes later)

(chaeyoung's car)

"so where do you want to go?" nayeon was playing with chaeyoung's hand while he was driving.

"just bring me to the any cafe you used to hang out. seriously im so hungry." nayeon pouted her face.

"okay then" chaeyoung pinch nayeon's cheek. she smiled showing her bunny teeth.

as soon as they arrived, chaeyoung saw jeongyeon's car. he have bad felings about this. nayeon dragged him inside the cafe. he shocked when he saw jeongyeon and mina were at the cafe too.

"is that jeongyeon and mina? let's join them. it will be more fun." nayeon was holding chaeyoung's hand and they walk towards the couple.

"hey jeongyeon, hey mina. mind if we join you guys?"

"of course you may. have a sit. it's really a coincidence that we met you here." jeong said.

'why do i have to see him now. what is he doing with nayeon? are they having a date?' mina wondering in her head.

'her face look so pale. is she sick? god i missed her' chaeyoung look at mina. nayeon snap her finger in front chaeyoung's face.

"hey babe, what were you thinking?" 

"n-nothing. what do you want to eat? i will get them for you." chaeyoung look at nayeon now.

"my favourite food and drink." nayeon said while winked her eyes. chaeyoung just smile and nodded his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter