Chapter 10

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after seeing mina walk off from his room, chaeng just laid himself on the bed.

"i did not expect that mina would confess to me. well, it is true that i am happy when she said that she loves me just like i do, but i dont know. i felt bad because i stab jeongyeon at the back. now i must pretend with mina everytime i see her at school. i hope mina will make her decision and figure something. all i can do now is just wait for her like she asked for, eventho i knew that i will hurt my heart when i see her with jeongyeon. sigh... what am i supposed to do with jeong right now? god help me." chaeyoung ruffled his hair .

While chaeyoung was about to closed his eyes, he heard a message tone from his phone.

'it must be mina'. he smiled when he saw mina's name on the screen.

'hey, i just got home. thank you for today and sleep well. goodnight my handsome baby cub. can't wait to see you at class tomorrow. <3' - Mina

"why on earth she called me a baby cub huhhh." chaeng said while replying the text.

'good to hear that. you're most welcome. goodnight and rest well my penguin. don't pressure yourself too much okay? :) can't wait to seee you too.. <3' - Chaeyoung

he pushed the sent button when he about to put back his phone, there's another message tone. he felt weird because he just sent the text to mina and its impossible mina willl reply this fast. he checked his phone and again, an unknown number pop out on the screen.

'few days more. wait for me..' 

"who is this? i received text from this number too last time. ahh it must be a spammer. gosh" chaeng put back his phone on the table and ignored the text. he dozed off to sleep.

(mina's bedroom)

she read the text from chaeyoung  and smiled happily. but deep in her heart, she felt guilty towards jeongyeon.

"i love chaeyoung and i love jengyeon too. aish what am i supposed to do now. yes i do feel relieved after confess my feelings to chaeyoung and happy because he felt the same, i've been together with jeongyeon for one year and a half.  love two guy at the same time. sigh... i felt like im a bad girl. i have to make decision. i just need some time before i ccan really decide something." mina mumbling in her head.

mina's phone rang and it was jeongyeon calling her.

'hey baby.. i missed you so much. im on my way to the airport now'

'hey.. i missed you to honey. be careful and have a safe flight okay.'

'i will. while im not around, don't flirt with other guy okay? hehe just telling, although i know that you wont. you love me right?'

mina silent for a while. she don't know what to answer.

'hey babe? you there?'

'yes baby. i wont flirt around. i love you. '

'good then. i'll be back as soon as i can, since i've promised to attend the annual dinner with you right. hehe. got to go now. take care princess and i love you.'

'yes you must. okay then. take care of yourself for me and i love you too'

they hang up the call.

'im sorry jeongyeon-ahh' mina said with tears in her eyes.

 

The next day

(at the english class)

"hey chaeyoung, how's your leg" dahyun asked while playing with momo's hair.

"im good. i think today will be the last day i use this crutches. i will go to the hospital today and do some check up." chaeng answered.

"glad to hear that...so you will not be joining us for the study group this evening then?" momo asked

"yeah i think so. like i said i have to go to the hospital. sorry guys."

"nahh its okay. there will always be next time right? just chill" dahyun said.

"hey sana, where's tzuyu?" momo asked while looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter