Chapter 7

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and jeongyeon were kissing passionately. they were panting heavily because  of the kiss. suddenly they broke the kiss when heard a cough. they  turn beside and saw chaeyoung watching them. 

"chaeng?" jeongyeon said while his hand  still in mina's waist.

mina let go her hands from jeong's neck when he saw chaeyoung. she felt shocked and guilty at the same time as chaeyoung must have seen they kissed. she is so worried that chaeng might be upset with her. she knows that chaeng does not have to be upset since jeong is her boyfriend but there's something between them and mina can feel that. 

"i want to change my clothes. just don't mind me okay." chaeng smiled and walk inside the changing the room. he did not look at mina at all and that makes mina more worried.

"let him be. so shall we continue?" jeong smirk

"babe, go change now. we can do this later. plus our friend must have been waiting for us." mina said while slowly release her waist from jeong's hand.

"arasso. wait here" 

 

'what did chaeng just saw is a mistake. but its not a mistake. jeong is my boyfriend after all. ah why am i feeling like this?! i dont want chaeng to be upset with me. i must explain to him later. i hope his legs will be fine. if only i can talk to him now *sigh' mina said 

chaeng change his clothes, grab his things walk out from the changing room. he saw mina alone and was watching him but he ignored her. he tried to walk as fast as he can but due to his condition, he scream in pain but in low voice.

"ahhh!" chaeng scream slowly. he need to get out of here. so mina wont be able to talk to him.

"chaeyoung be careful!" mina shout a little e and quickly grabbed chaeng's arm as he's about to fall.

"chaeyoung can we talk tonight?" mina asked while looking into his eyes. her hand was stil grabbing chaeng's arm.

"thank you. but sorry i've got to go.." chaeng pull her arm from mina's hand and he just walked fast and dissapear in just a minute.

mina was suprised seeing the old chaeng. her eyes started to get teary. she was upset. right now all she wanted to do is hugging chaeng tightly and said sorry to him. but she not supposed to do tht since chaeng is nothing with her. ah she really confused right now.

"babe im done. let's go. oh btw where's chaeng? i did not see him inside?"

mina wipe her tears

"he went back home laready. let's go. the others had been waiting for us." mina grabbed jeong's hand and they walked off from the changing room. jeong find it weird why suddenly mina acted like that.

 

(they celebrate the victory together at the nearest restaurant and having fun but not mina as she is so worried right now)

as soon as mina arrived at her room, she cleans herself and grabbed her phone. she tried to call chaeyoung several times but chaeng didn't pick up

"just pick up my call chaeyoung. don't do this to me" mina started to cry again.

she decided to sent chaeyoung a text...

'hey how are you? why you dont pick up my calls? i hope you are okay.:)  i told you not to get hurt right? *sigh. im sorry about what you saw just now. :( how is wish you would not see that. just take care of yourself and goodnight chaeyoung <3~' - Mina

'i know he will not gonna replied this. just i hope he's okay. see you on monday chaeyoung.' mina closed her eyes and doze off...

Chaeyoung on the other side..

"im not gonna pick up her call. i need to forget about her. his my best buddy girlfriend. i cant fall into her. no i wont." chaeng said suddennly he heard a message tone coming from his phone.

he read mina's text. he felt happy and upset at the same time. he just ignored the text.

'i need to brushed off this feelings and treat mina as a normal friend just like the others.' chaeng is determined this time. 

 

the next monday~

(at the business class)

"where is chaeyoung? i hope he's okay right now." tzuyu said while searching for chaeyoung.

"i asked about his condit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter