Chapter 17

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hey nayeon" jeongyeon tapped nayeon's shoulder.

they met at the nearest cafe around nayeon's house.

"thank you for coming." jeongyeon can say that nayeon cried a lot. something must had happened. he took a seat in front nayeon.

"is there anything i can help you?" jeong asked

"help me jeongyeon-ah. chaeyoung left me again. i am in pain right now." nayeon cried again for the hundred time maybe.

"hey don't cry like this. you make worried. now tell me what happen first." jeongyeon grabbed nayeon hand and look deep into her eyes. now is his chance to make nayeon fell for him.

nayeon told everything too jeongyeon. he also asked jeongyeon about mina and chaeyoung reltionship. jeongyeon just smile.

"i cant let him go. i love chaeyoung so much." nayeon still crying.

"nayeon-ah, listen to me. i understand what you feel right now. so pain right? i felt the same when i broke up with mina. i decided to let her go because there will be no point in one relationship if our partner loves someone else. we can't forcae someone to love us. just let chaeyoung go. im sure that he he loves you too as a friend and he want you to be happy just like what i felt for mina. i want her to be happy. don't cry anymore. you need to accept this and just move on. i promise you that one fine day, you will found a guy that will love you whole heartedly. trust me" jeongyeon wipe nayeon's tears using the back oh his hand and he continued caressing nayeon's cheek.

"okay then, if that's what chaeyoung wants, i will let him go. i hope he will be happy and mina. he's a nice guy. i hope mina won't hurt him. i need time to move on from this relationship."

"look, if you need anything, i will always be there for you. if you need a shoulder to cry on, i'll be there okay?" they look into each other gaze, and smiled. suddenly jeongyeon's phone rang and it was mina.

jeongyeon took out his phone and answered the call.

"yes mina. what's wrong?"

"hey why are you crying?!"

"jeongyeon, help me. i-its about chaeyoung. h-he g-got into and accident. he hurt badly. just h-help me come to the hospital now."

"what?! okay just wait for me. i'll be there as soon as i can." jeongyeon was so surprised. he look at nayeon with his worried face.

"what's wrong?" nayeon asked 

"c-chaeyoung. he involved in an accident now he is at the hospital. we need to go now."

"he' is what?! he's fine just now!" nayeon and jeongyeon quickly make their way to the hopital

before that....

(The crash area)

the car approach chaeyoung and ran into him. he was thrown away because of the impact. the car was so fast. he fell down on the road and blood were flowing continuosly. he is half concious right now. only one word left his mouth

"m-m-mina" he said in pain and closed his eyes. he went into a deep sleep.

 

chaeyoungs parents receive the news about their son. his mom cried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter