Chapter 4

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few weeks passed, and it had been a month since Chaeyoung came to the university. He currently have many friends different than when he was in US. He slowly turn into a different person which is smile when he meet someone new, try to be friends with them. He joined the basketball team since jeong asked him to. He's in the team now and now they are getting ready for the tournament. He also get along well with jeongyeon and the others. So far jeong was like his best friend because of their similarity.

But, when with Mina, he's still trying to ignore Mina and be not so close with her. Same goes as Mina. Although sometimes they talked, Mina noticed that Chaeng always tried to ran way from her. Which is weird. Mina keep reminding herself that she  need to give her focus to jeongyeon and ignore Chaeyoung plus she he knows that Chaeyoung is Jeongyeon best friend right now. Lately, Chaeyoung was quite busy and Mina rarely saw him. Chaeng was busy with his musical performance since he is going to perform for their school annual dinner.

'I think i'll be okay since I rarely saw chaeyoung now.' said Mina in her heart. But there's this feelings that Mina felt something weird. Kind of missing someone. She just ignored it. The situation was okay, not untill this one fine day.

(JYP University Cafeteria)

"Hey babe, since we're done eating, can you make yourself to the music department and wait for me there? I need to meet Chaeyoung because i have few things to discuss with him since our tournament are near." asked Jeongyeon while packing his stuff like he will be going to somewhere.

"Can't we go together? Where do you want to go actually?"

"I need to take my stuff that Jihyo borrowed from me yesterday. You go first, i will come as soon as i can okay. Plus you can wait for me with Chaeyoung because i bet he's been waiting for me since the lunch started. Pity him hehe." Jeongyeon smile and carresed Mina's hair. 

Mina pouted her face and just nodded her head.

"okay then but be fast okay. I'll be waiting for you" 

"okay babe" Jeongyeon pinch Mina's right cheek before he walk away from Mina.

Mina is on her way to the music department. Thank god it's not far from the cafeteria.

While Mina was walking, she heard a soft music coming from the piano. And she heard a voice that is so beautiful along with the music. She felt in love with the voice.  

Without realizing it, Mina foot was making her own way and follow the music. She want to know who was playing the piano. She stopped and dropped her jaw when she saw a figure that keep bothering her mind these past weeks. The figure that she kind of missed and the figure that she been trying to ignore.

It was Chaeyoung. He's been practicing for his performance while waiting for jeongyeon. He was playing the song from Crush which is beautiful. 

Chaeyoung felt like there's a person who was watching him. He turn around and suprised when he saw Mina. 

"Oh Mina. Since when you came here? Sorry i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter