Chapter 3

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'MY WRIST?!' Chaeyoung was shocked.

Noticed that, Mina quickly let go of chaeyoung's hand.

"ahh im sorry. i did not notice that." she was shocked with his bold moves too.

Chaeyoung gather himself up and acted cool.

"its okay. i know you did not mean too. its just that we already late right. lets go" chaeng said with his cool voice to mina. he did not want to make the situation more awkard. the fact that his heart was about to jump out of his body.

"im sorry again. yeahh lets go." 'why am i so idiot. congrats mina you just made the situation more akward.' mina said in her head blaming herself.

its chaeyoung turn to ask mina a question since he doesnt want to be awkward.

"so you're with jeongyeon? for how long?" Mina was shocked with that question but she just answer it.

"its been 1 and half year already. "

"oh i see. you guys suits each other" chaeng said that eventho he felt a little pain in his heart when he said that. 

"thanks hehe. how about you? dont you have any girlfriend?" mina bravely asked the question.

"i used to have one but we broke up as soon as i came back to korea. we have some problem." chaeng explain himself.

"do you still love her?" mina asked. she felt the same feelings with chaeng too, a little pain in her heart when she asked the question to chaeyoung. what is wrong with them. they just known each other for about 4 hours but already felt something in their heart..

"sorry but i dont like to share my feelings with someone i just know." chaeyoung said that and makes mina startled a bit. 

'ahh he has this side of him. a cold person. i see~~'

(At the cafeteria)

"why they took too long to get here" jeongyeon already worried

"dont worry jeongyeon, maybe there were too many people in the restroom. just wait." said dahyun.

"can you eat patiently? its not like someone will steal your jokbal erghh." dahyun said to momo. momo stick out her tongue and continue eating her jokbal. dahyun just shooked his head.

"tzuyu-ahhh, can you get me some water? im thirsty.." sana asked tzuyu while rubbing tzuyu thighs. 

"aishh can you stop make that kind of skinship with me? you just turn me on right now?" tzuyu smiled ly. Sana suddenly kissed tzuyu lips.

"guys seriously it's public you know?" jihyo said angrily.

"haha you're just jealous jihyo. Go find a boyfriend so that you won't be lonely anymore." jeongyeon said and everybody were laughing, jihyo just rolled her big eyes. 

"hey guys" mina said while tapping jeong shoulders.

"what took you so long baby? i'm worried about you." jeongyeon said while helping Mina sat next to him. 

"im sorry. the rest room were full with people inside it. that's why it took so long. sorry jeongyeon." mina said while cupped his right cheek~.

'the restroom were full with people? but it just the two of us. we're late because she took me around the university while talking with me. she must had to lied so that jeongyeon won't be jealous. i see. good game you play there Mina.' Chaeyoung smirked while looking at Mina and sat down next to her. Mina just winked at chaeyoung secretly without everyone noticed it.

'aihhhh can she stop doing that? i really felt uncomfortable right now. just now she hold my wrist now winked at me. i can just literally fell in love with her if she keep doing that!' chaeng was a bit upset. 

"i already bought you and mina some food. hope you don't mind chaeyoung." jeongyeon asked chaeyoung

"oh thanks dude. how much is this?" chaeyoung was about to take out his wallet from his bag but jeongyeon shooked his head.

'it's okay. i treat you today. next time will be your turn okay?"

"that is not a problem at all. thanks again." said chaeyoung.

when he was about to put his wallet back into his bag, suddenly his bag fell from his lap and all the things inside his bag scattered on the floor. 

"yahh you should be more careful." said jihyo while helping Chaeyoung who was sitting next to him. mina helps him too.

'oh i can tell that he is a music lover since there's an ipod, headphone and some music notebook inside his bag.' but a smalll napkin caught mina's attention. she was grabbing the napkin. ' how can a masculine guy like him owns a so girly napkin. hahaha' mina was laughing a bit.

"yahh give it back." chaeyoung said with a mad voice but slow so that only mina can hear it. mina was startled and the smile in her face fades away. she quickly gave back the napkin and facing jeongyeon,

'ahh what did i just do.' chaeyoung thanked jihyo and zipped his bag so that it wont scattered again. he then whisper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter