Confession between best friends

Price of the Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jiyong walks towards the YGE office the next day, he contemplates how to handle the situation between him and Young Bae. He does not know if he should tell Young Bae that he is with Dara last night. 

For sure, Young Bae will be hurt.  But he is also thinking that Young Bae will feel betrayed if he had heard it from someone else.

But how could he tell him he likes her too? It is the first time that Young Bae ever liked someone, at least since they became friends. And what an awful situation it is for best friends to fall in love with the same girl.

As he continued to walk towards YGE building with a heavy heart, his mind, heart and body doesn’t seem to cooperate. Deep inside he wants to go back to the dorm, and avoid Young Bae. But of course, he can’t. The Inkigayo performance is getting nearer. And being the leader of Big Bang and serious about his career, he needs to handle things professionally and not let what is going on between him and Young Bae affect the group.

Jiyong decided that it will be best to tell Young Bae the truth. They have been friends the longest, and he cannot let this incident get in between them. 

Yes, Young Bae will get hurt. He is not sure how he will react, being on the better side of the situation, promised to himself that he will understand and be flexible to however Young Bae will handle the situation. 

He tried to veer away from what may happen. Take his mind off it and just focus on how he can best explain the situation to his best friend. 

As he enters the YGE building and walks his way to their practice room, he saw Young Bae with Daesung, having a conversation with their group’s maknae Seungri. 

Young Bae looks okay, so it makes Jiyong feel more relax about the situation. But of course, this is because Young Bae does not know everything about the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter