Matchy Matchy

Price of the Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days after, they are all back in Korea. Dara and the rest of 2NE1 girls just finished promoting their launching single 'Fire', and are now working on their next single 'I don't care'.

Jiyong was not able to be with the girls as much as before, since he is busy working on his first ever solo album. While he doesn't stay as long as before during 2NE1's shoot, he makes sure to drop by and check on the girls whenever he has time.

One time, Dara posted an SNS update about being hungry during a shoot. In a few minutes, Jiyong dropped by their location and brought them sandwiches. Dara was so happy she posted this on her SNS, and fans went crazy with the idea that the two idols are dating in real life.

________

'Dara! I just received a package for you,' Bom called out one lazy weekend at their dorm.

Dara went out of her room to the living room to join Bom. 'Oh! It's from Jiyong,' Dara said as she checks and opens the package.

'It's a big package. I wonder what could be inside,' said Bom, all giggly. 'Open it, Dara. Let me see, heehee', she continued.

Dara opened the box and was surprised at what she saw. The box is full of Jiyong's clothes!

'Oh Dara! Why would Jiyong send you his clothes?' Bom asked in surprise. 'Is he moving in with you? Will you two be living together?' she said raising one eyebrow as she waits for Dara's explanation.

'NO! NO! It's not like that, Bommie!' Dara exclaimed defensively to Bom's questions. 'Though I do not know why he will send me these. Must have sent this wrongly...'

'Why not call and ask Jiyong...' Bom suggested..'Or wait... I know now! That must be it!'

'Huh? What is it Bommie?', Dara asked in anticipation.

'You know how couples dress alike? Jiyong wants you to we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter