Meet the Girls

Price of the Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Dara got a call from YG's office asking her to report to the president's office at 10am.

She was still on bed and when she checked her clock, it's 9am! She has one hour to prepare and get to the YGE building.

Her heart is beating fast. She wants to assume that the president wants to talk to her about her performance last night and the possibility on being in a girl group, but of course she does not want to get her hopes up.

She hurried towards the bathroom, took a shower and changed in to her best clothes. Well, actually, her best outfit right now is a pair of ruggedly distressed jeans and a red hoodie. Good enough to make her milky white skin standout.

Good thing, the YGE building is not too far from the trainees dorm. And just a few minutes from 10am she found herself in front of the president's room.

She knocked twice and the secretary assisted her inside the president's office. The president's is not yet there, but she already saw three girls inside and Teddy.

One by one she looked at the girl's faces and recognized them. These are the 'it' girls that were sent to train with the special mentors from abroad. 

She first recognized Chaerin. Chaerin has always topped the trainee classes for singing and dancing. Not to mention that she can also rap and has an amazing stage presence. When Dara heard about that news about YG creating a girl group, she already know that Chaerin will surely make the cut.

She looked at the girl beside her, and recognize her as Bom Park.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter