Featuring G Dragon

Price of the Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong quietly enters the set when he arrived, trying hard not to disrupt the ongoing shoot.

He was surprised when he saw Dara in her y outfit. The first instict that came to him was to cover her up. He never imagined that he can be conservative with his girl friend, until now. 

It was the first time he saw her like that. While he likes her usual look in jeans and shirt, he can't help but love the way she looks in that little black dress. 

Yes, he likes her that way, but only for him to see. He does not like it when fanboys start to fantasize about her. 

Plus, seeing her dressed that way, getting all touchy with his best friend for the video, is just driving him crazy.

'Maybe it's a bad idea to watch the shoot,' he thought... 'but at least, it's Tae Yang, and not any other fan boy,' he tries to convince himself.

Dara and Tae Yang were filming the scene where Tae Yang should be running his fingers on Dara's tummy, when suddenly Dara saw Jiyong at the set, watching the shoot.

Instinctively, Dara pulled away from Tae Yang as she caught Jiyong's eyes. 

The director shouted 'Cut!' Only then that Dara remembered they were filming.

'Oh I'm sorry,' Dara said when she realized her mistake. She made several bows to the director and Tae Yang, feeling extremely sorry and embarrassed at what she did.

The director noticed Jiyong arrived, and understood the sudden reaction of Dara. 'Let's just pause for a break and film this scene after. Thirty minutes everyone,' he announced.

Jiyong laughed at the reaction of his girl friend. 'Hahaha... Were you surprised?' he asked as he walks towards the set to approach both Dara and Tae Yang.

'Hahaha,' Tae Yang laughed with him. 'You did not tell her?' he asked Jiyong.

Dara was confused. 'What do you mean did not tell me,' she asked Tae Yang, and then turn to Jiyong, 'And what are you doing here?'

'I am here for the shoot too,' Jiyong answered as he grabbed her hand and held it. 'Oh! Your hands are cold. You must be freezing with that outfit. Here take my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter