I Need A Girl

Price of the Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Dara was really able to pull off this y look today, and even the president noticed that,' the director started. ' But I still find that the video needs a bit of a push'

He continued, 'I have already asked the both of you to be more touchy in some scenes, but for some reason it still look awkward. I do not know what is going on between the two of you, but I want both of you to know that you look great together. The chemistry in camera is just amazing. So, please shake off those shyness and be more natural.'

'Now, here's what I want both of you to do,' the director started with his instructions. 'Tae Yang, let's get more touchy and try to pat Dara's .'

'What?!' Dara exclaimed in disbelief. Did she heard it right? A pat... In the ?!

'NO!!!!' she screamed inside her head. For sure Young Bae will notice her pad if that happens. And if so, she will just die of embarrassment right then and there, at that very moment. She started to panic inside.

Tae Yang noticed the discomfort in Dara's reaction. The director has no idea of the situation between him and Dara, and did not know that the suggestion will only make the situation more awkward. 

Tae Yang knows the the situation is much more complicated than it appears, that he disagreed with the director snd gave his own suggestion.

It's not that Tae Yang does not want to do it. He definitely wants to hold her closer to him, but this is not his idea of that kind of situation. He definitely doesn't want to do that if he knows she is uncomfortable. 

'I think it will be better if I will just run my fingers like this up though her abdomen,' Tae Yang suggested, doing a bit of a demonstration in the air.

Good thing, the director bought the idea and agreed with Tae Yang. 

Dara was so relieved when she heard that, and wanted to jump and hug Tae Yang for saving her from an embarrassing situation. She feels that even without saying a word, Tae Yang understands her. 

Dara managed to give Tae Yang a quick smile instead. Tae Yang smiled back, as if telling Dara 'Its okay, I understand,' even without telling a word.

She suddenly feels more comfortable towards him now. This must be the moment Bom is telling her about. That she should not force it and that she will know if it's the right time to talk and be natural.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter