All the way to Japan

Price of the Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara finally got the chance to rest for a while. After she signed the contract with YGE, it feels like she was just in the building the whole time, either practicing or recording.

It's Monday and they just finished their promotion in Japan. Earlier, she planned to go around the country with her friends who joined them on the trip to give support at their very first performance in Japan. And these are actually friends she met through Jiyong. 

Jiyong has been a social butterfly. His popularity and love for fashion led him to meet people from the fashion industry - designers, models and creative artists. These are the friends she now shares with Dara, whixh they refer to as the squad.

Dara promised CL that she will help her get close to GD. Hence, Dara made sure to always bring with her CL whenever she hangs out with Jiyong's friends.

'Hey, Chaerin,' Dara said as she saw CL on the sofa of their living room. After being officially launched as 2NE1, the four girls now live in one house. Since the group will spend most of their time going back and forth Korea and Japan, YGE has already designated a house for them whenever they travel. This is the same case for Big Bang, and all the other groups in the kpop industry. This set-up makes it more convenient for them.

'Yes, Dara dear,' answered CL. She and Dara became best friends after spending most of their free time with the squad. Yes, CL always had that admiration for GD and continuously enjoys every attention she gets from him, but she knows where she stands when it comes to his love life.

CL sees that GD revolves around Dara. Even though GD and Dara won't admit it, CL knows that Dara is the love of his life, and complimentary knows how special GD is to Dara.

But CL did not let this get in the way between her and Dara.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter