Butterflies at the Park

Price of the Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon enough, Dara, CL and Jiyong found their way to Disneyland. Together with their Squad, they all wear face masks and head gears - either a cap, beanie, hat, or hoodie. All with the aim to be unrecognizable from the crowd.

They enjoyed going round the place. They took advantage of the rides, photo sticker booths, and of course the yummy food!

Dara was really happy to see Jiyong. She must admit, he missed him while he was away. Though they always get in touch through the internet, their unmatching busy schedule did not allow for too much real time conversation. Often times, they just left a message for each other, or even give hidden messages through SNS posts.

Dara appreciates it a lot to see Jiyong make that extra effort to join her today. Even though she knows how tired he is, she is happy to still see him have fun with the squad. Get togethers like this is not the same without Jiyong. His cheerful alpha male personality always give that vibrant aura to the squad.

Part of her feels guilty for being selfish, childish and overly clingy and dependent to him, but the other part of her is really happy to be with him.

While everyone is having dinner, Jiyong took Dara's hand from under the table and whispered 'I have something to tell you.' Before Dara can react, Jiyong left the table. Few minutes later, in the effort not to let the squad notice, Dara followed.

Not long, Dara found Jiyong near a park-looking area of the place. There were benches everywhere to cater to customers who have been touring the park the whole day. She saw Jiyong sitting in one of the benches and walked towards him.

Dara sat beside him. She had no idea why Jiyong wanted a solo time together. She thought that may be he just missed her too, as much as she missed him.

'Look at that beautiful butterfly,' Jiyong said as he points towards the bunch of flowers growing not far from them.

'Yes, it's beautiful' Dara agreed. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter