YGE's Female Visual

Price of the Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong headed to the set after he 
changed into his outfit for the video.

He has his hair up, got a bit of eye make up, and was all dressed up in a suit. He looked so beautiful. The moment Dara saw him, she once again remembered and realized why he chose Jiyong. He has always had this effect on her.

Jiyong has a strong commanding aura. He is confident and carries himself very well. Which is the opposite of how Dara sees herself, as someone very awkward.

He approached her the moment he entered the set. She could see every girl looking a him in admiration. Tae Yang must have been the star of this video, but G dragon sure took the stage from him. At least that's how Dara sees it.

Dara felt all proud and giddy inside when Jiyong approached her, but she tries hard not to make it too obvious. She felt her face blushed when he stood beside her.

'Are you done with your scenes?' Jiyong checked on her, as soon as he was standing next to her. His tone is always soft and caring everytime he talks to her, and even Dara finds it hard to believe sometimes that this Jiyong and the G Dragon she sees on stage is one and the same person.

'Yes,' she replied as she turn to look at him and continued 'I was just waiting for you.' Dara felt her heart skipped a beat the moment she looked at him. They were so close that she can see his face right in front of her. 

'How can someone be as good looking as him, be as nice and as talented at the same time?' she thought to herself. 'He just have it all. And how come he chose me? I'm too shy and does not even have any talent,' Dara felt insecure as she tries to access the qualities of her boy friend.

Jiyong felt the same way when she heard Dara said that she is waiting for him. He suddenly felt proud and giddy inside, showing Tae Yang and all the people in the set that Dara is waiting for him. 

He waited for this kind of moment for  so long. Until now, he still can't believe that they are together. 

Jiyong smiled upon hearing Dara's statement and took her hand to hold it, when he realized she was not wearing the ring he gave her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter