Jiyong Oppa

Price of the Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was in a good mood the following day. He has told Young Bae the truth and he is happy how Young Bae decided to deal with the whole situation. 

The usual call time of Big Bang is at 10am, but Jiyong woke up extra early today and headed towards the YGE building few minutes before 9am.

At exactly 9am, Jiyong reached the YGE building. But instead of the usual Big Bang practice room, he headed straight to the practice room of the new girl group. As he was about to open the door, he saw the front door sign – “2NE1 practice on-going”. 

“Oh! So they have a group name already,” he said to himself, as he opens the door. “Not bad,” he thought.

“There he is!” Teddy said pointing towards his direction, as soon as Jiyong entered the room. Inside, he saw the complete line-up of 2NE1 – CL, Minji, Bom and of course Dara.
 
After he settled the issue between him and Young Bae, for some reason, Jiyong was really excited to see Dara today.

Dara is few years older than Jiyong, but her face does not show it. She looks really young and vibrant. Looks even younger than some of her group mates. Her hair is down in big curls and bangs tied up on top of her hair. Her skin is so white, she is shining in her bright yellow hoodie.

Jiyong wants to hug her the moment he saw her. But of course, he cannot do that without telling her how he really feels towards her. Especially not at this place where everyone is present, and not at this moment when the new YGE no in-house dating is the hottest topic all over the building.

Feels like the time has stopped. But hard as it is, he forced his stare away from Dara. And only then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter