Chapter 2: Meeting the ghost

Loved nothing, but a ghost

 

It was nine pm.

Sehun was in his room playing with his phone. Then, the memory of that Japanese game popped in his head. He slipped the coin inside his pocket, a little shaking."What if it's true?" Said to himself.

He shook the thought off his head, then returned the coin to its place and continued playing.

It was nine fifty.

Sehun was already preparing his self to go to bed.

It was nine fifty-nine.

Sehun turned off the lights and laid on the bed."It's already five hours after that stupid game, it's just a legend ,I knew it."

It was two past ten,exactly five hours after the game.

Sehun still had some fear, and couldn't close his eyes.

But, at that time, a lighted sculpture was seen in front of the tall guy. Then, a human image was standing next to Sehun's bed. He was so afraid, so terrified and horrified that he didn't know what to do; scream,cry,run...He just kept his mouth and his eyes wide opened . He couldn't find his voice to yell and ask for help ;he just became immobile.

It was a man actually. He was shorter than him and so pale.

"Impossible"said Sehun to himself.

Suddenly, the unknown male  leaned in to put his face above the other guy's one.

"Hi"said the anonymous.

Sehun finally could find his voice and shouted as loud as he could.

The other guy seemed so surprised at that.

Sehun's mom entered the room, and went next to her son comforting and hugging him normally, like there's nobody at the room but them two.

"What's happening?"said the mom.

"Look there!" shouted Sehun , pointing to the other boy who still looked dumbly at him then began laughing.

Ms Oh looked at the direction of Sehun's finger, not noticing anything.

"There's nothing , why are you pointing there?"

Sehun kept silent as he stilled surprised at what his mom said, still looking at the other one.

"Mom are you blind?! There's someone there!"Shouted the tall boy.

The woman took a brief look again at the spot, then stood up and went there and pointed "Are you sure there's someone here?"

"Yeah!I'm seeing him!"

She gave Sehun a mysterious look, then somehow entered her hand into the man's body who laughed harder and harder.

Sehun couldn't believe his eyes, neither his mom, neither the ty situation he is in."Am I crazy?"said to himself in disbelief.

"Sehun, I think you're so exhausted that you imagine things, you better sleep "said the mom, going to the exit of the room "Goodnight".

Sehun was still looking dumbly at the boy in front of him,who was still laughing hard, before the other said "She's not supposed to see me, cuz I'm a ghost"

Sehun felt more terrified and more lost.

"How the heck am I seeing you then?!And from where did you come?!How could you even possibly be a ghost?!"yelled Sehun.

"It's the game"said the ghost, before he stopped laughing completely."I'm Luhan, Xi Luhan"

Sehun stayed immobile"How could I be indebted to him?!I don't even know him!"said to himself.

"No, you know me"said the ghost suddenly.

"Did he hear my soul talking?!"said the taller guy.

"Yeah ,I kind of did it."said the one who seemed to be named Luhan.

Sehun had his jaw thrown open.He couldn't believe it.

The ghost sat next to him, which made Sehun's shoulders shiver a little, before he said

"I don't blame you if you don't remember me"

Then,Luhan put a hand on Sehun's cheek.

Sehun couldn't understand anything and was so afraid and confused that he just covered himself and tried to sleep before he heard the ghost say"You will remember it anyways, now I'll let you rest.Good night, Sehunnie"

And before he could recognize anything, he felt a bit of dizziness and sensed a lack of energy, before closing  his eyes slowly ,wishing to wake up the next morning and to forget everything that happened that night.