Chapter 7: Headache

Loved nothing, but a ghost

 

Days passed by, and Sehun's feelings were developing more and more for Luhan as the ghost was being kind and kept helping the other every single moment.

Luhan knew about it, because he could hear Sehun talking to himself and thinking of him as adorable and great ,which would never fail to make his heart skip everytime. He never talked about it with the other though

 

Well, feelings were never interesting for Sehun, until he realized he has fell for Luhan, way too fallen for him at the point of being the happiest man on earth while talking with the other.

Nonetheless, he didn't confess to the ghost. What would change? He thought. They can't even do physical contact.

 

Things at school weren't that good though; it wasn't like Sehun was getting bullied or something, but the others kept talking about him when he wasn't around, which made Jongin feel guilty more and more. He would laugh weakly along with his friends when one of them would say something which makes Sehun look like a nerd for them, but would have a bitter feeling deep inside him, making him blame himself for that lowlife move he did ,for betraying his friend.

Even his teacher, after hearing the rumors of Sehun being crazy, was more determined to tell his mother that the boy has to be treated and go to a psychiatric hospital.

 

His family...well, his dad didn't know about anything, since he's at the States for some business affair and his mother, due to her rude and emotionless character, felt shameful because of her son. She got convoked by Ms Kang and was advised to send Sehun to a hospital for treatment. She refused at first, defending her son and saying that he's just in a phase. But indeed, she knew that there was a matter with the teenager's behavior, because who on earth would have a smile on his face when there's nothing worth smiling, and who on earth would talk and laugh to nobody when he's alone?

Sehun didn't know about anything though, he always was in his own small world, filled with Luhan's presence, Luhan's voice, Luhan's face, Luhan's everything.

 

 

It was a peaceful dinner, Sehun chewing on his pasta and stealing some glances at the ghost besides him, and his mother looking at her son without saying anything until she broke the silence "How was your day at school?"

'For god's sake, seriously? She didn't ask me this question since childhood' thought the teenage.

Nonetheless, he said a brief 'good', not wanting any problems with his mother.

"Ms. Kang called me to-"

Her sentence was cut off by Sehun throwing his fork frustratingly on the plate. Seems like troubles are catching after him.

"And she said that I'm crazy, as usual. It's already old" said the boy annoyingly.

"Sehun, we think you should go to a psychiatric hospital"

...Silence.

"Are you saying that I'm crazy?"

"It's not l-"

"Are you saying that I'm crazy?!" yelled Sehun, making the lady speechless.

"S-Sehun please, don't get mad" stuttered Luhan, who was responded to with a certain 'shut the heck up' glare from Sehun.

"To be sincere , yes ,we do."

.

.

.

"W-What?" murmured Sehun, tears threatening to fall all the way down his cheeks.

"You don't act normally thes-"

"Who asked for an explanation of your screwed up thought?!"

Now, he's mad. Really mad.

He got up, throwing the chair back, and looking in disbelief at the woman in front of him.

"Son, plea-"

"Heh, son?" asked Sehun mockingly "The poor lady thinks I'm a son of hers. Is she serious?" added the angered male, looking at Luhan who kept staring at the ground. "Tell me Luhan, is she serious?"

Ms. Oh was shocked by what just happened. Who is this Luhan fellow? And where is he? How does Sehun even know him?

"I said tell me!"

"Sehun, who are you talking to?"said the shocked woman.

"What?" said Sehun, realizing that he was talking with a ghost, in front of his mother, which would only help her to prove the craziness of him. 'Oh, '

"Do you see now why you sho-"

"I don't hecking need your opinion of me, whether I am crazy or fool or ty, I know I am sane and that I don't need to be treated, and that's what matters to me. Now you can go eat on your own" said Sehun calmly with a smirk at the sight of his  dazed mother and then went out of the house, heading to a specific and only place that would serve him as a refugee.

"Luhan" said Sehun while driving.

"Y-Yes?" stuttered Luhan.

"Sorry for yelling at yo-"

"It's okay, you were just mad. Plus I'm always here if you needed someone to yell at when you're angry."

'How childish' thought the other, rolling his eyes a bit, a shade of a smile appearing on his lips.

 

It was eight already when someone knocked at  the door of the apartment.

"Ah, who would come at this hour?" said Jongin annoyingly, while lazily walking to the front exit and opening the door, only for his eyes to open wide at the unexpected visitor.

"S-Sehun?"

 

 

 

 

PS: sorry guys for the really late update!!~~ I'm really busy with school stuff right now so plz bear with me if I update late!! Thanks for reading ^^